Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

limodriver1

Did XOjet stopped hiring?

Do they hire direct captains, if so, what is requirements?

And of course how much $$$ first year?

No they didn't. Just interviewed 5 today, 5 more next week. We've got 4 to 6 seats reserved in every initial class at FlightSafety Toledo for 2008.

Yes they do, sorta. You'll start out as an SIC and upgrade as soon as you're up to speed on the company procedures. Requirements? Significant time in type as captain.

Pay...45-50 as SIC, 90 as PIC. Long awaited payscale is in the final stages of approval.

t-bone,

If you know about xojet, can you post their hiring mins? I'm sorta interested in those guys but I don't know much about them. Thanks.

minmums

Looks like they're working on the website so the minimums aren't currently posted. Check www.xojet.com under company information and the breakdown of the minimum requirements will hopefully reappear. Last I saw, we're looking for 2000 hours TT for SIC and 3500 TT for PIC. Sorry i don't have the multiengine/PIC/turbine breakdowns for you.

Title: Citation X Crews
Company: XoJetLocation: CARequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: XOJET, Inc is currently hiring qualified pilots to join our team of professionals based in all pilot domiciles and support our rapid growth. Our fleet of Citation X’s is growing with deliveries every month. The company provides a comprehensive, competitive salary and benefits package and an excellent work environment. Our Regional Bases Include: Northern California (Sacramento Area) Southern California (Van Nuys Area) Southwest (Phoenix Area) Northeast (Teterboro / New York Area)
Requirements: Qualified candidates will have all of the following: FAA First Class Medical ATP Rated or Commercial Rated with ATP written complete Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit Valid Driver’s License Valid Passport Impeccable Safety Record A strong work ethic and excellent team member Excellent Crew Resource Management skills

PIC: 3500 Total Time, 2000 PIC, 1500 MEL, 500 MEL PIC, 300 Actual Instrument, 1500 Turbine.

SIC: 2000 Total Time 500 PIC 500 MEL 150 Instrument 100 Turbine

Company Benefits:
Contact Information: [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Last edited:
Is XOJet going to go back to flying 900's?

Good question. I don't think anyone knows yet. We will add large cabin aircraft to the fleet in the next few years. What they will be is hard to say. Could be Falcons, Globals, or G's. It is certainly possible one or two could come sooner, but that would be a case by case kind of thing until the company decides to focus on the large cabin market.

My guess is you will see one 900 here in the near future, but that's just pure speculation.

Didn't the total time mins use to be 1500tt? I meet everything else but 500 short of the total time...is it worth it to apply?

What other equipment do they own/manage and plan on hiring into?

How many do they plan on hiring?

What is the culture like? Dot comish? (in a positive way)

Can a new-hire choose the schedule 9/7 or 17/15 on day one? Are you able to switch between the two?

Thanks in advance.

Latest resources

Back