• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did the SWA DB meet today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spoke to the DAL Asst Chief this AM. They have not gotten the list yet and he said the calls will probably start on Monday.

Few more days boys and girls. Hang in there and good luck to all.

thanks 328 dude,
now I won't kill myself over the weekend. I'll take D-Day's advice, and I might drink heavily. I am on a trip to BUR tonight, I can drink at the brew pub across from the Holiday Inn.

guam

Last edited:
No Problem. The waits brutal I know.....Just hang tight and keep the phone close by this weekend just in case. If you live in OK, you won't have much trouble staying home anyway. Ice sucks.

how about this one? As far as I know, none of my references were called, but my PRIA info went to my previous employer. Does SWA send out PRIA requests if they intend to hire, or for example, if I wasn't successful in the interview do they bother to send out the PRIA request, does that even make any sense? sorry if it doesn't, just babble because I am FREAKING out! No not really.

Not sure, but if I had to guess, I'm not sure why they would send out the PRIA stuff if you didn't get the thumbs up.

Take care, gotta go fly now.

I just got the call! Interviewed on December 11. Needless to say, a few adult beverages will be consumed tonight.

Good luck to all who are waiting.

Got the call at 1818 from the Phoenix Asst CP. Last name starts with s interviewed 5 Dec. I am on the way out for a few adult beverages. Good luck all.

Latest resources

Back