• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did the SWA DB meet today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last month calls started going out two days after the DB and finished a week after. Good luck to all waiting, got my fingers and my toes crossed for you

WX in Dallas this morning. 1/2 inch of snow and the roads were a mess. SWA had some flights cancel Did Chief Pilots make it to DAL?

WX in Dallas this morning. 1/2 inch of snow and the roads were a mess. SWA had some flights cancel Did Chief Pilots make it to DAL?

Don't do this me. It's bad enough we have had to wait this long. Oh well I gues all good things are worth waiting for!

Good morning Sports Fans!

I interviewed on the 17th (yesterday) and I can confirm the weather was a mess. About half of the interview team arrived late. I did ask one of the interviewers and he said the DB was meeting. Sounds like the players made it in. As for me, it is a little hard to tell. This morning I am Monday morning Quarterbacking! Those doing the interviews said this would happen. For those of you who haven't interviewed. SWA is a great company. The members of the People Department go out of their way to make the interviews very comfortable. All in all, it was a great day! Good luck to all!

I share the same feelings as BRAVODUDE *laughs* My stomach is twisted and cannot sleep! AHHHH! I am glad, however, that calls may take a week to finish :) I also thought the DB was on the 16th so I guess it is only one day after :)

Latest resources

Back