• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did SWA decision board meet??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The July board was not a full month of interviews. I believe they cut it off at around the 21th. I think they were doing 4 days of interviews per week so thats 12 interview dates with 15 or so on each date. That makes about 200 interviewies.

No call and no letter for me yet.

Everyone that interviewed in June was in the month's DB. Nobody got pushed.

I asked one of the Chiefs this question and that's what he said. Good luck to you guys/gals.

Just found out another guy I interviewed with got a letter today.... I'm not sure what's going on with the calls.

has anyone who interviewed in late June (21st or later) heard anything yet? Just curious because there is conflicting info on whether or not we would be included in the July DB, so far I have heard yes and no from WN pilots. I figure the only way to find out is by someone getting a call or a letter.

for what its worth, interviewed Jun 21 and got the call today. They told us the whole month would most likely go on this DB.

Also interviewed back in early May like Road Rash and got slipped to the July board. Nothing like sweating it out for almost 2 and 1/2 months! Got the call today. I was told that I was first on that ACP's list at 1440 CDT. Other calls are coming, so keep the faith and good luck!

Latest resources

Back