Did SWA decision board meet??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the call yesterday from the asst. chief in BWI-
last name starts with B, but i'm not sure that really matters. Good luck to those still waiting--I was told to expect a class date early next year.

Anyone interview after June 21st and hear something yet? I interviewed on the 26th and we were told at the time that we'd be slipped to the Aug DB. I have heard conflicting info on this post and others on which DB we're in so if anyone has some updated and confirmed info there are a number of us who'd be happy to know.
Good luck to all!

I interviewed the 27th, and we were told we'd ALL be in the August DB....I'm already pullin' my hair out....gotta be patient though.

You and me both Beech!!!! We interviewed on the same day, so far I dont know of anyone who interviewed after the 21st who has gotten a call or letter.

Anyone know how many in the pool and the projected class dates. My buddy was hired last month and Southwest called and told him not to worry about the drug test until they schedule him for class. Rumor has it it won't be until DEC. I have a feeling by the time I go to class my feet could be webbed.

I was called Monday and told there were about 200 in the pool and to expect a class date of early next year. He pretty much said that after Sept. that would be it for the year, subject to change.

I interviewed on June 12th, so I guess were in the same pool. Sounds like maybe next year. Pool party anyone?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back