• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did SWA decision board meet??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe they don't like to call on Friday the 13th. I was on the April board and calls didn't go out until Monday the 16th.

huronip,
When did you interview, and do you have a class date yet?

I interviewed the first week of April and thought I'd be in class on the 1st of Aug. I guess I might have to wait till the 15th.

huronip,
When did you interview, and do you have a class date yet?

I interviewed the first week of April and thought I'd be in class on the 1st of Aug. I guess I might have to wait till the 15th.

I interviewed March 19th with the type. I'm actually not available until August 15th and I'm hoping to be in that class too. I guy I know interviewed on March 9th and just got called last week for the August 1st class. I'm hoping to get a call next week.

I interviewed March 19th with the type. I'm actually not available until August 15th and I'm hoping to be in that class too. I guy I know interviewed on March 9th and just got called last week for the August 1st class. I'm hoping to get a call next week.

Thanks huronip,

I hope to be in class then too!

Hopefully you guys get the call soon.

Does anyone know how many were selected to move on in the hiring process from the July DB.

I heard 70 were hired on this board. Still waiting on the call and dreading the letter. So far, it looks like no one has gotten calls yet.

July DB

Any idea on the number of pilots that went to the July DB? I'm guessing 250-320. Is 70 about average for the number that make it through the board?

The July board was not a full month of interviews. I believe they cut it off at around the 21th. I think they were doing 4 days of interviews per week so thats 12 interview dates with 15 or so on each date. That makes about 200 interviewies.

No call and no letter for me yet.

I interviewed May 9th, thought I would be in the June board. after weeks of waiting to here something I think I figure out why I haven't heard anything as of yet. Some people that interviewed in May did not make the June board so they roll over to the July board. I called them last week and they just said I should know something soon, and that it take six weeks to do the back ground check. Two months and still waiting....

Latest resources

Back