• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did Netjets change its name to "Netjet?"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are you trying to accomplish here? Try not to be a royal pain. It's a lot easier than being a doosh nozzle. (spelling intentional)

Last edited:
I am very curious too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

That must make 2 doosh nozzles.

well I'm not really curious, more like bored

And BTW what exactly is a doosh NOZZLE..I mean I've heard of doosh bag, or doosh. But never doosh nozzle? Is that a term they used back in your day? Like is "easy peezy ok to say on t.v."

What is this all about?

I didn't see anything sinister about the orgiinal post. The guy kept saying NetJet rather than NetJets and it was a little weird. Really it was!

What is this all about?

I didn't see anything sinister about the orgiinal post. The guy kept saying NetJet rather than NetJets and it was a little weird. Really it was!
Simple-someone on here says "netjet" and they are jumped all over by the Pervis flavoraid slurpers as being disparaging to the name. One of the CEOs of the company says it multiple times on the most watched financial network in the world and it's a-OK.

Neh, it's more like Pervis has a job, is in his 50's or so, and has absolutely nothing better to do with his day in CMH.....

If I had a job, was 20+ years older, I'd definitely NOT be on FI religiously..

Makes sense

Hey, listen. This guy is a gavonne. Don't blame him.

The "s" is silent in Marquis. He think the "s" should be sssilent in Netjetz as well.

:laugh:

Nice jowels by the way. Fatcat??????

Sigh.. ok guys.. Cat's out of the bag. Netjets is officially getting rid of our entire fleet. We will have one, count it, one jet left staffed by 3000 pilots.. so there ya have it..

the name change to Netjet is a cost cutting measure. The savings resulting from S usage will result in profitability in 2024

And BTW what exactly is a doosh NOZZLE..I mean I've heard of doosh bag, or doosh. But never doosh nozzle?

It's just a putdown saying...meaningless but funny sounding.

It's not as funny as "s--t nozzle", which is an alternate way of saying "ar$ehole".

Latest resources

Back