Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

<----- Did logbookpro.com buy airlinelogbook (palm log) and double its price?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My biggest complaint with APDL is the lack of updates. The schedule importer for my airline does not import hotel or crew data, even though it's on the pairing. Also, the recent version upgrade did nothing but change the "about" page to reflect the new owners as far as I'm concerned. It even still has the same spelling errors in setup screen. This would have been a 5 minute fix, but I guess they're too busy to fix it. That being said, it's a good program, but it could be a great program with a few tweaks here and there.

Have you downloaded the patches to correct the hotel or crew data problem? Patches are available on the site. Just download them and it will bring the data in. If it doesn't work, get on the tech support board and let Paul (the designer of the program) or one of the other guys know. They are good about helping people get their problems fixed. Are you using Palm OS or Pocket PC? What he will probably have you do is email him a copy of your company's trip format and change the importer so that it will recognize it, if the patch doesn't solve your problem.

Also, on the boards is an area where you can make suggestions for future versions, point out problems your having, and point out errors you've found. It is a good resource if you've got questions or are having a problem.

One downside to the new owners is I don't think they are offering the 2 year free upgrades that Paul did. I could be wrong about this though. When I asked the new owner about this I seem to remember being told "no".

the real question is if logbookpro bought airlinelogbook are the airline guys gonna get DOH or will they tacked on the bottom? I had a FAA guy in the jumpseat and he said he saw a logbook guy with a big stapler. Poor airlinelogbook guys.

Try this electronic logbook. Includes Palm or Pocket PC compatibility. Complete package $90 on CD, or $80 for the download:

http://www.polarisms.com/aerologpro.htm

I've been using the older version (Aerolog for Windows) since 2000.
about:blank

mike1 said:
Come to find out that logbook pro purchased the business and doubled the price of the airline logbook. Thanks alot bastards.

Careful. The administrator of this website is the owner of logbook pro. You don't want to get banned, do you?

Banned, I doubt it.

I found out that they didn't just double the price and bought the program that day. Love it, and well worth the bucks.

Latest resources

Back