Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did FAPA really try to reach an agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I remember in 2002 when U.S. Airways was the last Legacy to not have any regional jets....not a single one. How many regional jets are in the U.S. Airways system now?

Amazing how quickly things can change for an airline. One decade you are doing the best...the next decade you are doing the worst.

US Air had a lot of RJs flying around in 2002. Maybe your thinking mid to late 90's?

I admire the solidarity of the Frontier pilots for standing up to the insulting offer of a staple from Southwest. This entire deal really shows us the arrogance of Southwest for thinking senior Frontier pilots would love to be at the bottom of their list.

Frontier is better off without Southwest. They can keep their seat protection, pay protection, and domicile. They will also get much better job/furlough protection because I think they will be fairly integrated into the Republic list with fences on the Airbus. That provides much better job security than what SWA was offering.

I don't work for either airline, but I know I would rather be at the bottom of the Frontier list than the bottom of the Southwest list.

Amen!

Latest resources

Back