• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DHL to shut down US Domestic Ops Jan 30

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been away from work for a few days. Anybody know why he FIFO phone line is down? Hasn't worked for a least two days.

ABX, right? Chances are the day shift just put it to a wrong (bad) number. They moved over here to where Flight Control is...so you guys should come on by. Bring snacks! lol

What equipment and seat are you? Or was the whole line not working for you (i.e. the day shift putting it over wrong)?

Happen to still have an account with DHL (on paper). Just got a letter that as of Dec.10th, no more domestic shipping. So much for the Jan. 30th deadline. Let the implosion begin!

I heard a rumour today that there will be 24 flying
lines for January on the DC9........can anyone confirm this? Gonna be a lot of us on reserve in January.

I've been away from work for a few days. Anybody know why he FIFO phone line is down? Hasn't worked for a least two days.

For some reason it's just the recording that is not working. When the line opens, but is silent, hit the appropriate number, it will ring once, then hit the number for seat position, it will then say "For bid awards..." as normal.

I heard a rumour today that there will be 24 flying
lines for January on the DC9........can anyone confirm this? Gonna be a lot of us on reserve in January.

Wouldn't surprise me, but don't think you'll get "confirmation" of a rumor. Dec. 2nd is 60 days prior to Jan. 31, and the day Scheduling Committee should get the schedules, so confirmation will come then.

Latest resources

Back