• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DHL looses a can in Baghdad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Snakum sir, i dont think you misread my post, so maybe we are misunderstanding each other. I dont know the term 'tabbed' nor 'candystriper', no I am not a US citizen yet, so have never served in the US military, but yes I have been on active military duty in my country's armed forces and on operations. I think I did mention that. Dont know what point you are making, please rephrase you post if you could, thanks.

bart My opinion does mean something, as does yours. These matters affect all of us, as 'global citizens', not just American citizens.

I have no reason to threaten you, or anybody else. It is very easy to make an enemy, but hard to make a friend, and I have never backed down from a challenge. I do not intend to make enemies, friends are more welcome, invitation extended.

Vlad, we can always count on you to chime in with platitudinal dribble.

I believe the founding fathers had lived in the country for some time and quite a few had fought for this county's freedom. That gave them a seat at the table in my book.

As for them being filthy and non-conformist, I was not there, so I cannot speak of their hygiene, however I do not feel they were non-conformist. They believed strongly in self-determination - free to conform or not.

Foreigner's opinions on our country's affairs means nothing to me. The war in Iraq is our countries affair. Other countries have had opportunity to inject themselves into the situation and have chosen not to. I believe it is either out of cowardice or ignorance.

I may listen to a citizen of Iraq on the issue, but that is about it. I discount other foreign opinions out of hand, and there is nothing anyone can say to change that. If I read the document the "filthy unconformists" (your words) wrote called the Constitution correctly I am free to do that.

Last edited:
Bottom Line:

This is just one more argument that will never end. The only thing I've learned today is that as far as Airbus is concerned;
SAM's are just fine, as long as you don't touch the rudders.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back