• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DHL buys 49% of Polar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear the Atlas chief pilots (David Bourne) support speech for Duane Woerth at the BOD meeting is what helped cost Duane the election. No surprise to see that the Atlas MEC was supporting Woerth.

They always seem to be on the wrong side of the popular opinion, both within ALPA and industry wide. They do it to themselves.

Is this is a message board for PROFESSIONAL airline pilots, or a kindergarten playground?? Hmmm... hard to tell these days.... <sigh>

With the info in your title,(you name it Iv'e flown it) aren't you calling the kettle black? What an ego!
And you have the nerve to talk about professionals!!

Get back in the kitchen where you belong

With the info in your title,(you name it Iv'e flown it) aren't you calling the kettle black? What an ego!

Get back in the kitchen where you belong
Krug, that deserves a beer!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviatrix767
Is this is a message board for PROFESSIONAL airline pilots, or a kindergarten playground?? Hmmm... hard to tell these days.... <sigh>

Get back in the kitchen where you belong!

Hey hey hey now. No need going down that path......if you really want to tweak the Aviatrix, just give her a big ole......

WAR EAGLE!

Nothin sets off an Ole Miss gal like that! ;^>

Krug, that deserves a beer!!

Avaitrix, I had considered defending you, but decided you could handle the job yourself if you felt it necessary. I don't know who you are, but give 'em what they deserve. If you survived at ABX through Don Ufford's tenure in management you earned your stripes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviatrix767 [URL]http://forums.flightinfo.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]

Get back in the kitchen where you belong!

Hey hey hey now. No need going down that path......if you really want to tweak the Aviatrix, just give her a big ole......

WAR EAGLE!

Nothin sets off an Ole Miss gal like that! ;^>

:p LOL

Truthfully, nothing sets off an Ole Miss gal more than the dirty ol' dawgs down the road ....

Avaitrix, I had considered defending you, but decided you could handle the job yourself if you felt it necessary. I don't know who you are, but give 'em what they deserve. If you survived at ABX through Don Ufford's tenure in management you earned your stripes.

Thank you, Eric.. you are a true gentleman! And you are correct, I can handle these clowns... by not responding and engaging them in further dialect. Like I have always said...I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent (or in this case "opponents"). ;)

Bicker! Bicker Bicker!

You know guys, we can bicker all day long about this, but the fact is we all have no idea whats going to happen. So lets just wait and see. Have a beer, relax, go watch some games. Hahahahaha!:beer:

Thank you, Eric.. you are a true gentleman! And you are correct, I can handle these clowns... by not responding and engaging them in further dialect. Like I have always said...I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent (or in this case "opponents"). ;)

Just an unarmed clown curious as to how you engage in "dialect?"
We could debate in dialect! Your choice.....cockney rhyming slang.....cajun....south central gangsta style....you choose!

Last edited:
Just an unarmed clown curious as to how you engage in "dialect?"
We could debate in dialect! Your choice.....cockney rhyming slang.....cajun....south central gangsta style....you choose!

SPANGLISH perhaps......Maybe MANDARIN???? I DUNNO!!

Latest resources

Back