• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DHL buys 49% of Polar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know guys, we can bicker all day long about this, but the fact is we all have no idea whats going to happen. So lets just wait and see. Have a beer, relax, go watch some games. Hahahahaha!:beer:

So true, we have no control over this management, so stop all the arguing and keep moving the freight!

You know guys, we can bicker all day long about this, but the fact is we all have no idea whats going to happen. So lets just wait and see. Have a beer, relax, go watch some games. Hahahahaha!:beer:

Exactly... that was the hint I was trying to drop here... There is no need for all the arguing. All that will be accomplished by fighting is giving upper level management exactly what they wanted in the first place....division among the ranks. There is strength in numbers so how about we all stand united.

Now then, back to shaking in my boots, worrying about the ol' WAR EAGLE... I guess I may as well start waving my white flag at Av8or. Auburn is a having a great year.... Ole Miss.... :crying: don't get me started... LOL!

Thats the spirit guys! In the end, all we want is to feed our famalies, pay our bills and maybe make a few bucks in the process....

May the Force be with us all.....:laugh:

Exactly... that was the hint I was trying to drop here... There is no need for all the arguing. All that will be accomplished by fighting is giving upper level management exactly what they wanted in the first place....division among the ranks. There is strength in numbers so how about we all stand united.

Now then, back to shaking in my boots, worrying about the ol' WAR EAGLE... I guess I may as well start waving my white flag at Av8or. Auburn is a having a great year.... Ole Miss.... :crying: don't get me started... LOL!

Don't worry, if it goes our way, I'll be a gent and not rub it in.

Blue Skies!

Don't worry, if it goes our way, I'll be a gent and not rub it in.

Blue Skies!

Thank you, Av8or :) BTW, congrats on the big WAR EAGLE win today! Unfortunately the Rebels didn't have a very good day today... Maybe one of these days... LOL

Latest resources

Back