DFW and DAL Hotel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captain dad

I am looking for a hotel inbetween DFW and DAL that has shuttle service to both. Any leads? Cheap but clean would be nice also.

Last edited:
try either the Courtyard or the Residence Inn in Los Colinas, they both have shuttles if I remember right. Don't know if they provide service to the airports, but seems like they would (or should).

If I'm correct, you're a new hire at NJA with a Dallas Domicile. That being the case you should look for a place near DFW if you expect to leave your wheels at the hotel. If you have to leave out of DAL, you can park at Signature. Good luck.

If I'm correct, you're a new hire at NJA with a Dallas Domicile. That being the case you should look for a place near DFW if you expect to leave your wheels at the hotel. If you have to leave out of DAL, you can park at Signature. Good luck.

I won't have wheels initially, I need a hotel that shuttles to both if there is such a thing. If not which one should I be closest to? Does NJA start you more out of one than the other? I know NJA will pay for a taxi if I need to go to DFW so I plan to stay near DAL I guess. Is there a hotel that will shuttle to signature?

shuttle

The company has used both... In years past, for 6 months staight, I went out of DAL on Southwest, to SAT to the Cessna service center. Then they switched and started using DFW only, to go god knows where, Recently, they have gone back to DAL and then over to DFW.
In 5 yrs Ive probably take one of out planes out of DFW 5 times... In those 5 yrs Ive taken one of our planes out of DAL maybe 30 times...... The rest of the times its the airlines to wherever.........

Its a crap shoot...

Radisson on Northwest Highway has shuttle to both DFW and DAL.

Call Signature at Love Field. The Signature rate gets you free breakfast. Not sure how the signature rate compares to NJA rate. Call Signature 214.956.1000 and they can tell you what their rate at Radisson and other hotels are.

Also. Signature will pick you up at several of the DAL hotels. You might stay there and get the free ride in to Love ... then bite the bullet and pay the $40 cab when you need DFW. Best place to stay use to be the Hawthorn Suites @ NetJets rates. 214.688.1010. Was about $40 a nite with free breakfast... and Signature would pick me up at LoveField and take me there in the evening when I commuted ... and Pick me up in the morning to the FBO.

NJA rate at the Embassy LoveField was about $75 on weekends with free breakfast. Closest hotel to Lovefield. Paying more to get free breakfast and Airline/hotel points could be worth it. Bid the Sunday start if you want to do this.

Very reliable DALLAS taxi is David Oliver yellow cab Y614 @ 469.556.0614

I commuted from SAT for 7 yrs on SouthWest. Where are you coming from?

Last edited:
Radisson on West Mockingbird has a "travel industry rate" $54.50.....Wingate Inn on Stemmons Hwy for $72 (has a decent reward program "triprewards"). both have free breakfast.
Signature will pick you up from both.
If you need a ride to/from DAL Terminal, both have (unreliable) shuttle...but NJA pay for cab on day1....So no need to be close(r) to DFW, day1 starts at DAL (flight, airline or ground).
I commute the day before from SAT...Southwest 21 days advance purchase at $50 one way...A few time to airline on day 1 back to SAT Cessna Center...what a waste....But like a lot before November 05, let's just suck it up, until...?!?

Take care y'all.

The company has used both... In years past, for 6 months staight, I went out of DAL on Southwest, to SAT to the Cessna service center. Then they switched and started using DFW only, to go god knows where, Recently, they have gone back to DAL and then over to DFW.
In 5 yrs Ive probably take one of out planes out of DFW 5 times... In those 5 yrs Ive taken one of our planes out of DAL maybe 30 times...... The rest of the times its the airlines to wherever.........

Its a crap shoot...
When they airline you is it usually out of DAL or do you cab it to DFW?

Radisson on Northwest Highway has shuttle to both DFW and DAL.

Call Signature at Love Field. The Signature rate gets you free breakfast. Not sure how the signature rate compares to NJA rate. Call Signature 214.956.1000 and they can tell you what their rate at Radisson and other hotels are.

Also. Signature will pick you up at several of the DAL hotels. You might stay there and get the free ride in to Love ... then bite the bullet and pay the $40 cab when you need DFW. Best place to stay use to be the Hawthorn Suites @ NetJets rates. 214.688.1010. Was about $40 a nite with free breakfast... and Signature would pick me up at LoveField and take me there in the evening when I commuted ... and Pick me up in the morning to the FBO.

NJA rate at the Embassy LoveField was about $75 on weekends with free breakfast. Closest hotel to Lovefield. Paying more to get free breakfast and Airline/hotel points could be worth it. Bid the Sunday start if you want to do this.

Very reliable DALLAS taxi is David Oliver yellow cab Y614 @ 469.556.0614

I commuted from SAT for 7 yrs on SouthWest. Where are you coming from?
MSP Cheap tickets on suncountry and american if you buy them at the right time.

Latest resources

Back