Detroit Free Press writer wants to kill pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=COL22

I couldn't find a better picture of that Rosenberg, but just look at him! Better bring some friends my man, you look all cross eyed to begin with. What a classic sports writer. I am guessing he has never been a member of a locker room, and has mustard and salsa over his tie after every game.

Since he is in Detroit, I hope a NWA pilot has the pleasure of giving him the boot someday.

I wish I could do the three legged hop to the hospital with him so they could pull my boot out of his a**.

Just off the phone to a friend of a friend who works for a "company" with the letters FBI, I pointed him to the wbesite, he chuckled and said, "that guy is not going to like his day tommorrow"...

Retracted... It's already been said numerous times.

Last edited:
I know and have full confidence that comments such as these would be taken seriously if overheard in a security line at and airport, so why should it be tolerated any place else when it involves the threat of bodily harm to lawfully acting flight crews?
Key point, right there.

Man, this guy looks like the type that got beat up in school. Anyone in Detroit up for dishing out an atomic wedgie?

I found this humorous comment to his article on the Free Press web site:

"Judging by your photo, if you are ever contemplating bringing garden shears to “cut out my larynx,” or “killing” me after landing, I strongly suggest you bring lots of help. I’m 6’6”, 225 pounds, have had more than a little self-defense training, and have little patience for hacks such as yourself telling me how you know my job better than I do or making over the top threats - - even if in jest."

I've read some other comments sent to the author with absolutely atrocious spelling and grammar. How about spell checking before sending? It'll make us (pilots) look a hell of a lot better.

Where was the outrage about the "Man Shows" little skit about the two drunk pilots walking around the terminal?

Or the scene in Dodgeball where Vince Vaughan is at a bar in LAS and there is a pilot in the background (in full uniform) with a pilsner?

I read this article and thought, well, his humor and writing style sucks. I felt no need to complain, but I hope he gets the point...Jethro had the best message sent to him IMO.

Latest resources

Back