Detroit area AME

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SpartyOn

Does anyone know of a good AME in the Detroit area. I used to go to Dr. Foster but I was told he doesn't do them anymore. Thanks

I now go to Robert Gordon 734-455-2970 in Plymouth. He's a pretty good guy. A lot of paperwork to fill out the first time. Nothing is like the days of Don Ross though.

Look up Dr. Stryk in Metro Detroit. You can get a first class medical for $45 and if you go during daylight hours it's only a moderately dangerous area of the city.:D

Dr Gordon is really good on appointments M-W-F mornings he will do same day exams. He has lousy eye machine, I think it used to belong to Doc Ross.

Doc Ross was always good.... Is He is still around?

23405 Plymouth Road Redford, MI 48239
313-535-0515

pilotyip said:
Dr Gordon is really good on appointments M-W-F mornings he will do same day exams. He has lousy eye machine, I think it used to belong to Doc Ross.

I'm not sure if they eye machine was Ross' but Gordon has been doing exams for many years, 20+

wow... the last time I had a phys from him was in 2000 RIP Doc. My dad and I used to get ours there.

If you use to go to Dr. Ross, Dr. Gordon is just as good. Dr. Robert Gordon bought Ross practice for the FAA physical.

Latest resources

Back