Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite all the woes of the industry.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Of course its a great job, somebody gives you a $20 million airplane and says "Bring it back in 4 days & don't break it!"

What are the best parts of it?

The time off and the good people (for the most part) that I work with.

somebody gives you a $20 million airplane and says "Bring it back in 4 days & don't break it!"

If only I could choose where to take that $20 million airplane. Places like Tulsa, Cleveland, and Monroe LA definitely wouldn't be on the list if I had anything to do with it.

Last edited:
If only I could choose where to take that $20 million airplane. Places like Tulsa, Cleveland, and Monroe LA definitely wouldn't be on the list if I had anything to do with it.

Its a crazy world when i dream of flying to Cleveland over the hick places we fly!

But really this is a great job. Other than the Hotels, city's we fly to, scheduling, airport food, nutty van drivers, fat flight attendents and i mean fat.

Based in DCA pretty neat airport to fly in and out of.

I live 10 minutes from the airport and ride my bike to work.

Bid last out reserve and fly about 20 hours per month and get paid 75.

Spend most days on reserve outdoors biking, running, site seeing, ect.

Not bad!

I don't think I have a job yet.... I love my part 121 hobby. My days off suck! Hey Sup "carry my bag" :)

I enjoy flying the airplane, working with good captains and flight attendants, goign to fun places like Boston and New York City. I enjoy the freedom that comes with being able to take an airplane 1000 miles away from home and get there in 3 hours.

Do I enjoy everything about it. No. Scheduling is not fun to deal with, and the people that are disgruntled get very frusturating. But overall, this is a fun job and I do enjoy what I do.

Based in DCA pretty neat airport to fly in and out of.

I live 10 minutes from the airport and ride my bike to work.

Bid last out reserve and fly about 20 hours per month and get paid 75.

Spend most days on reserve outdoors biking, running, site seeing, ect.

Not bad!
do you sport your stripes and tie when biking to work?

I like flying in CRAPPY weather, stiff crosswinds, heavy turbulence on final with nothing but two nuts and a prayer!<------DRAMATIZATION

But for real other than the insecurity in the industry and crappy pay/lifestyle....the job itself is awesome!

P2J...take mine 2 miles!

The only thing I don't really like is going to the crashpad and sleeping on an air-mattress....thats the low point of this job for me.

Latest resources

Back