• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Denver Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Out in the middle of nowhere, there is this little bar. One day, all the patrons were minding their own business, and an indian walks in. He has a cat sitting on his shoulder, a bucket of $hit, and a shotgun. He sits down at the bar and says "Me want beer." The bartender gives him a beer, and he proceeds to drink the beer quickly. After it's down, he takes the bucket of $hit and tosses it waaaay up into the air and takes aim with the shotgun......BOOM!!! Direct hit on the bucket, and $hit flies all over the room. This, of course, scares the living hell out of the cat, which jumps off his shoulder and runs meowing and hissing out the door, with the indian chasing madly after it. The bartender and the patrons are completely bewildered.

4 days later, it's the same bar, same middle of nowhere, pretty much the same patrons. They are all very surprised again to see the same indian walk back into the bar with a bucket of $hit, a cat sitting on his shoulder, and a shotgun. He plops down at the bar and says "Me want beer." The bartender says "Hell no! Last time you were in here you made a huge mess and scared the hell out of my patrons! What the hell is your deal anyway??" The indian replies, "Me in training to be pilot!" The bartender says "What the hell are you talking about?" The indian says "Me going to be pilot! Me drink beer, shoot the $hit, chase pu$$y, gone for 4 days."

YUK YUK YUK YUK!!!! :D :D :D :D

Latest resources

Back