Denver Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

psysicx

Since Denver seems to be a hotspot here is a job opening.

Airmax, LLC has positions for 2 Citation V captains and a mechanic in support of FAR part 91 operations located in Denver, Colorado.

This is a full time position with salary and benefits. Looking for quality individuals with minimum qualifications including, 4,000 hours total time, 1,000 hours multi engine, 500 hours PIC Jet, CE500 series type preferred, clean record, and a team player with great people skills. Additional
experience and education a plus. Please send resumes to 303-813-4601, FAX
only please.

Due to our limited staff, we will be unable to reply to every applicant. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day, and love is in the air. Marie leans over to Pierre and says: "Pierre, kiss me!"

Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot wine and splashes it on Marie's lips. "What are you doing, Pierre?", says the startled Marie.

"I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I have red wine!" She smiles and they start kissing. When things began to heat up a little, Marie says, "Pierre, kiss me lower."

Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her breasts. "Pierre! What are you doing?", asks the bewildered Marie.

"I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I have white wine!"

They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up. Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, Pierre, kiss me lower!"

Our hero rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights it on fire. Marie shrieks and dives into the river. Standing waist deep in the water, Marie throws her arms upwards and screams furiously, "PIERRE, WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

Our hero stands up defiantly and says, "I am Pierre the fighter pilot! If I go down, I go down in flames!"

I know a little bit about them. Earlier this year I made it to the 2nd stage of their interview process after faxing them a resume. The 2nd stage was just an invitation to interview , but I wound up taking another job and while I was in school for the new job, I got a letter from them telling me they'd like to extend an invitation for an interview to me. No job offer or anything like that, just an interview invitation. I wished I had heard from them earlier as this seemed like a 1st class place and I think I would have liked working for this outfit. It appears they take good care of their folks, have decent equipment, and opprotunities for advancement. If you get a chance, I would strongly suggest at least going out to APA to hear what they have to say. Good luck to you.

psysicx said:
Since Denver seems to be a hotspot here is a job opening.

Airmax, LLC has positions for 2 Citation V captains and a mechanic in support of FAR part 91 operations located in Denver, Colorado.

This is a full time position with salary and benefits. Looking for quality individuals with minimum qualifications including, 4,000 hours total time, 1,000 hours multi engine, 500 hours PIC Jet, CE500 series type preferred, clean record, and a team player with great people skills. Additional
experience and education a plus. Please send resumes to 303-813-4601, FAX
only please.

Due to our limited staff, we will be unable to reply to every applicant. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Latest resources

Back