• Start date
  • Watchers 13

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, General Lee, I was wondering where you were . . . figured you would ring in on this one. Seems like a pretty reasonable analysis to me.

Oddly enough, we're pulling for you guys over on "C". If you were to go Ch. 11 it would hurt us, too. A rising tide lifts all ships . . . . hope we all get to that point soon.

Russ said:
Way to go General, pi$$ing off a plane load of passengers, one at a time.

Hey, I told him to tell somebody that could possibly remedy the situation. If I say something to the stews, they would tell me to shut up and then make sure I didn't get squat for food or beverages. (I usually just get my own anyway) He probably should have said something to someone. I drive the bus and always say goodbye after my perfect landings(some of the time anyway:))...... Thank gawd you guys at SkyWest have never pi$$ed off a passenger, especially last Winter when you couldn't shoot Cat IIs at SLC.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ty Webb said:
Hey, General Lee, I was wondering where you were . . . figured you would ring in on this one. Seems like a pretty reasonable analysis to me.

Oddly enough, we're pulling for you guys over on "C". If you were to go Ch. 11 it would hurt us, too. A rising tide lifts all ships . . . . hope we all get to that point soon.

Ty,

I am still shooting for 5000 posts, almost there. As far as Chap 11, I don't know. The powers at be DO NOT tell me what will happen. I try to guess, but have been wrong before. IF there is a chance we might go into court after OCT 17th, I would rather us go before with the easier rules. I hope we don't have to, but who knows? My line at the bottom says they "aren't failing to plan, and they certainly aren't planning to fail......" I hope they are right.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

i stopped flying US carriers about 3-4 yrs ago for that same reason. Its bad enough having to spend nearly 20hrs on a plane to get to where I need to be .. but having to pay top dollar and get bottom service, blows.

Been going back & forth from California to London for business and have been flying on United, flew 1st class, Business Class, & Coach Class (Economy Plus), got to say, United needs some improvement as well. The London based F/A's were not exactly the best, in fact, I think it would have been a little better if I am able to serve myself, and in case anybody is curious, the tickets were paid for, no freebie tickets.

My father's experience on DL has not been the best lately either. On one recent three-hour flight to ATL connecting on to his destination, there was no service at all. When I mean no service it was just that. No juice, no coffee, no water---nothing! He had asked the FA when he boarded if they were going to serve coffee because the airport concessions were not yet open so he couldn't get some. (This was a 0600 departure to ATL.) She responded, "There is no service on this flight." He thought she was joking. Sure enough during the flight he said not one flight attendant passed through the aisle. He said at that point he did a count and there were 50 people on the 737-800. So on a three-hour flight these flight attedants couldn't even offer water?

My parents do a lot of traveling and they don't non-rev anywhere. I told my father to write the airline since, as a paying passenger, he has the right to "vent his frustration" over poor, unfriendly and uncaring service.

CLE145CA said:
My father's experience on DL has not been the best lately either. On one recent three-hour flight to ATL connecting on to his destination, there was no service at all. When I mean no service it was just that. No juice, no coffee, no water---nothing! He had asked the FA when he boarded if they were going to serve coffee because the airport concessions were not yet open so he couldn't get some. (This was a 0600 departure to ATL.) She responded, "There is no service on this flight." He thought she was joking. Sure enough during the flight he said not one flight attendant passed through the aisle. He said at that point he did a count and there were 50 people on the 737-800. So on a three-hour flight these flight attedants couldn't even offer water?

My parents do a lot of traveling and they don't non-rev anywhere. I told my father to write the airline since, as a paying passenger, he has the right to "vent his frustration" over poor, unfriendly and uncaring service.

This is a classic example of why Delta and the other legacy carriers need to "go away".

I have to say, it is very strange to get full service on a short AirTran flight, and get the "Fast Break" service on Delta or DCI, but that's what happens on the "one hour or less" flights from ATL.

think we are trying to get better overall, and our Song product was voted best LCC by Reader's Digest (not bad)
WOW, thats one spectacular achievement. I think most travelers go to "Reader's Digest" for travel advice.
Thank gawd you guys at SkyWest have never pi$ed off a passenger, especially last Winter when you couldn't shoot Cat IIs at SLC.
People get pissed at EVERY airline Mr. Lee. Quit blaming an equipment problem on Skywest. Now get back to talking about great Song is, and how Delta is going to make a 180 and make billions.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back