Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta's new leisure travel w/ Skywest WTF!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so, we get the same exact thing ASA does, yet you'd rather pay 2% to complain about it and get the same result?

How is the union going to help with something that mainline has control over? It is still a PRIVLEDGE they extend to you not a right. They do not have to let you on their flights at all. Trust me mainline benefits are much more valuable than flying somewhere on a stupid weight restricted RJ. You also can still jumpseat if you are a pilot. Even if it is a few bucks per segment at least you know that you will get on if there are open seats. RJs often leave with open seats due to weight issues. That is a privledge no one should have to pay for.

The RJ is either weight restricted in the summer due to heat or weight restricted in the winter due to alternate fuel. Thank god I don't fly that damn POS anymore. Americans have turned into a bunch of lazy fat asses so the RJ is weight restricted more often than it is not. Bottom line is everyone should fly free on RJs and all regional employees should pay to fly on mainline. Almost every other airline has done it this way for years. For all you DCI people it is simply time to pay the piper.

BTW why didn't I hear this same whining about united? United charges more than Delta does to SkyWest employees to non rev yet you hear no complaining about that. I know the charge on united is something like .04/mile. When I worked for SkyWest I simply jumpseated so I didn't have to pay the fee. United charges you people more yet you do not complain about that. I wonder why.

idiot

so, we get the same exact thing ASA does, yet you'd rather pay 2% to complain about it and get the same result?

Post anywhere where you've heard me complain. I'm FIGHTING for what we have. Come join us brother.

Trojan

I would be willing to bet that this will be the beginning of a mass exodus of rampers and CS that work at SKW for the (non) travel bennies.

United certainly DOES still charge UEX employees for travel, and it is more than DL charges. UAL free flights went away when they were in BK and I assure you there was much complaining about that at the time as well.
This just changed. Once again free and a small charge for first class. The screwy part is, if I sit in first class on a SkyWest UEX plane, I will get charged even as a SkyWest employee. True.

I love how hellofuXk thinks he is the man just cause by some stroke of lightening be made it to a major he is now better than the ground that he used to walk on. Newman your an A$$ AND YOU NEED TO STOP SPORTING THE FAMILY GUY TO LOOK COOL. ev
What if your stupid as major (cause they hired you) were to make you pay?)
never forget where you were, and quite being such a FuXk.

SkyNation is correct...... We are paying 2% to get the same treatment as everyone else....

We could have included pass travel in the current negotiations, but it wasn't considered important by the MEC..... big mistake....

I believed, and continue to believe, that pass privledges are negotiable....

We continue to be out negotiated.......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back