Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta's new leisure travel w/ Skywest WTF!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

banditdriver

Am I the only one pissed about this??
To make us pay, for what in my mind is the greatest benifit in this industry, is Bull$hit. I cant believe that SKywest can't stand up for its employees better than this. They are having a hard enough time finding people to fill the classes. Now I for one will certainly be sending out appilcations to get out of here. Thankyou very much.
Did Delta change its travel rules with anyone else?

Call your union rep.

Yeah thanks I hope to do just that very soon... if im still here.

Actually, many airlines make employees pay. But the real farce is that I think ASA will be the only ones in the DCI/DL system who will be paying. WTF.

Actually, many airlines make employees pay. But the real farce is that I think ASA will be the only ones in the DCI/DL system who will be paying. WTF.

No, Skypest pays the exact same thing we do. The only real good part is we still get 6 international (taxes only) and we bump mainline on our own aircraft. That will help as I am a VPS guy and we have a lot of mainline guys down here.

The sad thing is that these "pass privileges" are negotiated by people who probably get unlimited positive space travel anyways, so they never have to deal with this.

They don't give a crap about you, me, or any other frontline employee.

No, Skypest pays the exact same thing we do. The only real good part is we still get 6 international (taxes only) and we bump mainline on our own aircraft. That will help as I am a VPS guy and we have a lot of mainline guys down here.

Aside from VPS and a HANDFUL of other destinations, where does ASA fly that anyone wants to go to anyway?

And as for Skywest . . they don't care cause they get to fly a CRJ-900 for 50 seat rates!! Oh yeah and their upgrade is 1 year!!

Xjet also doesn't have a 5-year stale contract and a slipshod operation. What we'll have is better than nothing, but notably poor timing.

Latest resources

Back