• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta west coast bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Or outsourcing half of your domestic operation is sad. Maybe?

Sorry I haven't forgot where I came from Dtw.

I just talked to a guy who was a 18 year f/o on the bus in and recently got displaced out of slc... any truth to that???

No truth. Probably 18 year FNWA guy bumped from bigger bus (330) when that plane was pushed out of MSP.

Bye Bye---General Lee

ok cool, ya he said he was an old nwa guy commuting to reno from slc. said he could hold 767er captain out east but decided to stay in slc as an fo but ended up getting dispaced to msp. Then he said if I ever got on at D I would never hold slc...

They're especially good at being first
But spot on- I don't like any group outsourcing- but when the strongest, most unified of the big 3 does it just as AA goes into bk and concurrent with UniCal fighting against large a/c scope- its especially egregious.
Enjoy that payraise delta- it wasn't worth it.

Yep, sounds like wave is infatuated with Delta and is one righteous dude.

Tell ya what, you keep your house in order and we'll do what we can to keep ours in order.

You don't know what you are talking about. When you get the facts straight, come on back with a decent retort. Do you know anything about our agreement?

I know its the first agreement by a big 3 pilot group to allow -900's outside of "duress"- which means it sets a stronger precedent. I know that you can now add 70 more -900's without exchanging a -700 for one.
And I know that both AA and UniCal are fighting like hell to keep scope at 50-70 & you guys just cut their legs out.
And I also know that -900's will not replace the mission of most 50's- it'll be used to supplement mainline on mainline routes between big markets

Oh look, another DL thread, and waveflyer jumps on. Did you ever find the name of that DL pilot that nailed your mom, sister, or whoever it was that has you so infatuated?
Flattery wave. Maybe in your case, it's stalking!

So classy-
If it were just a delta pilot finally getting laid, I'd have been happy for them no matter who it was-
Scope issues get me a little more dedicated-
You know the issue is you guys selling out....again- for a biscuit.

So classy-
If it were just a delta pilot finally getting laid, I'd have been happy for them no matter who it was-
Scope issues get me a little more dedicated-
You know the issue is you guys selling out....again- for a biscuit.
So what your sister sold out for less. And got to promote the video! Try something else you flame baiting ****************************** bag! When you work for a real airline you can get back to us. Until then you're just a hypocritical asswipe bottom feeder!
I'm done with you and your fiance redflyer!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back