• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta urges capacity restraint...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you ever get tired of signing in and out of crj567 and tanker clown screen names?

You better watch out crj, on your salary you can't afford another $10!

That's like the pot calling the kettle black. BTW, aren't you guys due for another pay cut!:laugh:

Standard 3% raise again for me this year...

That's like the pot calling the kettle black. BTW, aren't you guys due for another pay cut!:laugh:

Standard 3% raise again for me this year...

3%?:laugh: That's it? LMFAO!
You better keep up crj567! Scrub more toilets, and send more faxes. I'm sure you're worth every penny, literally!:laugh:

Wow....4%! Another decade worth of those and you'll be making what you did in 2000. I'm sorry you guys caved and gave away your money/profession.

Wow....4%! Another decade worth of those and you'll be making what you did in 2000. I'm sorry you guys caved and gave away your money/profession.

-Yep- They have a long and stored history of doing what is in their own self interest to the detriment of the greater good (Gen Lee/sScope is the perfect example of such bahavior.)

-Yep- They have a long and stored history of doing what is in their own self interest to the detriment of the greater good (Gen Lee/sScope is the perfect example of such bahavior.)

I'm really sorry you didn't get hired tanker clown/crj567.:laugh:
Don't worry, the application window is open. I hear Delta is also hiring lav "technicians" and "baggage handlers." With all your experience you'd be just right for the job!
Perhaps you can ask your mom for a hug. She's reallly good at giving things out!:laugh:

Typical Scope response. Don't address the subject. Try and take the topic off in another tangent....and stick head in sand. The discussion is that Delta wages are pathetic and Delta pilots have done about as much as a RJ guy to further the industry.

CRJ567,

You easily fit into this quote from the movie Happy Gilmore:

"CRJ567, how did he do again? Dead Last? I am too busy WINNING."

You stink, too. Merry Xmas, and get back to the fry machine.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Typical Scope response. Don't address the subject. Try and take the topic off in another tangent....and stick head in sand. The discussion is that Delta wages are pathetic and Delta pilots have done about as much as a RJ guy to further the industry.
You mean the way you avoided the subject? You said we were due for a pay cut. I said we were getting a 4% raise in a few weeks. A bigger raise than you said you would be getting. DAL getting ready to take a paycut was the subject raised by you. Pot, meet kettle.

Latest resources

Back