• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta travel priviledges

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FYI domestically DAL DH's are supposed to get certain seats depending on the length of the leg. I'm pretty sure we go behind non revs for 1st class, at least we did at NWA and friend told me its the same. If you DH over an ocean it is always 1st.

We go ahead or non revs for 1st if deadheading. When it asks you if you want to standby for a 1st class upgrade at check in click yes. You'll be added to the wait list for 1st as a "PSUP" based on your date of hire.

We go ahead or non revs for 1st if deadheading. When it asks you if you want to standby for a 1st class upgrade at check in click yes. You'll be added to the wait list for 1st as a "PSUP" based on your date of hire.

This goes for the regionals too (at least at Pinnacle). When I DH and check in. I'm asked if I want to stand by for 1st class. I always see myself above Non-Rev.

This goes for the regionals too (at least at Pinnacle). When I DH and check in. I'm asked if I want to stand by for 1st class. I always see myself above Non-Rev.

Do you actually get upgraded? When I did that I found myself usually about #40 on the standby list, And I have yet to be DH'd on a plane with anywhere near that many seats so I don't even bother.

Do you actually get upgraded? When I did that I found myself usually about #40 on the standby list, And I have yet to be DH'd on a plane with anywhere near that many seats so I don't even bother.

It's a hit or miss... Sometimes I get it when we're going down to MEM for our Loft or PC. It really depends where you're going, and the time of day/year.

DAL DH's definitely get on the flight.

However, whether we ride in first is determined solely by our non-rev priority, just as if we were non-revving -- Ocean-crossings being the exception.

It's a hit or miss... Sometimes I get it when we're going down to MEM for our Loft or PC. It really depends where you're going, and the time of day/year.

Guess you have better luck than I. It's not even worth trying between MSP and DTW. I feel lucky just to get on the plane, much less have room for my bags.

Guess you have better luck than I. It's not even worth trying between MSP and DTW. I feel lucky just to get on the plane, much less have room for my bags.

I think luck is the appropriate word here, just did 5 legs of non rev using up my S2 's and never got an upgrade with a 1978 DOH.....

I think luck is the appropriate word here, just did 5 legs of non rev using up my S2 's and never got an upgrade with a 1978 DOH.....

Well DH First class stand by still goes above S2, but like I said, it's a hit or miss. DTW-MSP is almost impossible, but I've had better luck from DTW-MEM-DTW. I have better luck getting First class on United when I j/s on them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back