Delta to fly 757s to Africa, via SAL, Cape Verde

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, that's the plan.

Lets see how many 757's they move out of Europe over the next few months.

There is money there, if it is done correctly. We must be careful though not to take too much of Air France's revenue away.

There is money there, if it is done correctly. We must be careful though not to take too much of Air France's revenue away.

One flight a week from 5 or 6 capitals probably won't do that, and it will be faster than flying North to Paris and then West to the US.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Much agreed, but we are really diving in to this market and our New found Frog friends have taken note.

Excellent! Diversity! Different Saharan cultures blending in a wonderful melting pot called Atlanta. Oh, the harmonious synergy of African nations finally unleashed in Georgia.

I bet MSP is bumming that it won't be the great hub of African connections. Lawsuits will follow, I'm sure.

Yeah, that's the plan.

Lets see how many 757's they move out of Europe over the next few months.

I'm hearing RA does not like the 757 on Europe runs. He condsiders it the "RJ of the Atlantic." What do you hear, AC?

It seems strange that only US airlines (and Icelandair :eek: ) seem to use it for this mission. And it is strange taxiing around FRA in one.

Latest resources

Back