• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to expand LAX-SFO flying to 14 daily Compass E175s starting Sept 2013

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They may come from another Ejet operator who is having serious labor/staffing issues at this time.

I heard a rumor someone may be throwing 717s on the DCA to LGA route eventually, which may free up some E175s.....;). Those 717s are really going to recapture a lot of the current 76 seat lift. 88 are coming in 3 years, along with hiring.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Looks like the 717's are not coming as advertised... They have now turned into A319 trips next month. What's wrong General?

Looks like the 717's are not coming as advertised... They have now turned into A319 trips next month. What's wrong General?

I heard an issue with the interior or seats - something to that effect. Not a technical issue but a quality issue. Don't know the details.

Waiting to hear more about the problem myself as that could impact potential hiring..............

If true, more like going back to a mainline/higher capacity aircraft doing routes that were ORIGINALLY flown by Delta Shuttle 737NGs

Meanwhile, Delta can't even fill up a 69 seat aircraft on a shuttle route more than twice a day, so it makes perfect sense to throw an aircraft with 40 more seats on the route!

??

:confused:

Delta is also adding 6x daily 175 service from LAX to SEA and 6x daily crj900 service from SEA to LAS.

Latest resources

Back