• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to expand LAX-SFO flying to 14 daily Compass E175s starting Sept 2013

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not much, Dalpa helped the company. Guys are taking notice again, and other options are slowly popping up. Essentially they want to blend the HND slots into the mandatory number of NRT flights.(?) HND only has 2 daily flights anyway, so no biggie, but Dalpa probably could have asked for something. Not a huge uproar, but everyone took notice, again.

Still, looks like all the airlines are targeting your airline. That can't be good.

Bye Bye---General Lee

As they were from day 1. As I said, no change. UAL dumped capacity to try and compete on the EWR transcons.

So D-ALPA sounds like they are really laid back with management? How can they let this slide without getting something in return?

Not much, Dalpa helped the company. Guys are taking notice again, and other options are slowly popping up. Essentially they want to blend the HND slots into the mandatory number of NRT flights.(?) HND only has 2 daily flights anyway, so no biggie, but Dalpa probably could have asked for something. Not a huge uproar, but everyone took notice, again.

Still, looks like all the airlines are targeting your airline. That can't be good.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Found your story on YouTube fatboy:
http://youtu.be/ui4j76Gaihs

i heard it is only going to be from Sept 2013 - May 2014 flying contract for compass for those 14 daily flights from SFO -LAX

i heard it is only going to be from Sept 2013 - May 2014 flying contract for compass for those 14 daily flights from SFO -LAX

Actually extends well past summer 2014. Sounds like this will result in another 6 175s from DAL as well.

Last edited:
Compass can have that route. Enjoy every one of those flights having 2-3 hours of flow on a daily basis. And LAX DL Ops is just a joy to work with when it comes to publishing those delays. Again, good luck and best wishes.

Compass can have that route. Enjoy every one of those flights having 2-3 hours of flow on a daily basis. And LAX DL Ops is just a joy to work with when it comes to publishing those delays. Again, good luck and best wishes.

Yeah, thank goodness we(OO) don't have that route anymore along with the SLC-SFO. I'll take the LAX-PHX, LAX-OAK, LAX-SJC, LAX-PDX, LAX-SEA, LAX-SAN, LAX-SMF routes instead. Thanks Delta. Was getting sick of flow delays every single day. Was becoming a pain in the ass this summer. Good luck Compass, hey at least there's always the Delta requested cancels for ya.
Oh, forgot LAX-LAS, but fall sched goes to mostly DL.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back