Delta to Drop CHQ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee said:
Well, they obviously "let" you expand with 50 seat RJs and BAE146s back in '96. That was darn nice of them. Remember also that DL bought you because ASA was $crewing up big time, and then only then did Dalpa have to deal with you because you were starting to get more and more RJs and we were owned by the same people.

And what about the "other part" of the whole story, when ASA thought they would be part of the ALPA merger policy when they were bought, and most Captains jumped up and down, thinking they would move into a DL Captain slot.

Bye Bye--General Lee
wrong again. Maybe you should go back to those rehearsed lines you do so well. Your slip, I mean, ignorance is showing.

General Lee said:
And what about the "other part" of the whole story, when ASA thought they would be part of the ALPA merger policy when they were bought, and most Captains jumped up and down, thinking they would move into a DL Captain slot. Bye Bye--General Lee

Maybe one day this topic will die. As a senior ASA pilot, I did not jump for joy General, and I really know of no one who did. Now, I'm sure there was a small amount of ASA pilots who felt they should be merged by date of hire, if a merger were to happen. But, then there is reality, and most of us knew what would have happened if there had been a merger. Besides, it's in the past so who cares. You have bigger problems to sweat about, and so do we. Move on General, get over it.

Hoser
My MEC Speaks For Me!

General Lee said:
1. Well, they obviously "let" you expand with 50 seat RJs and BAE146s back in '96. That was darn nice of them.

2. Remember also that DL bought you because ASA was $crewing up big time, and then only then did Dalpa have to deal with you because you were starting to get more and more RJs and we were owned by the same people.

3. And what about the "other part" of the whole story, when ASA thought they would be part of the ALPA merger policy when they were bought, and most Captains jumped up and down, thinking they would move into a DL Captain slot.

Bye Bye--General Lee

1. "Let". What a putz.

2. You are correct.

3. Every airline has extremests. Look in the mirror.

It's funny that the only time you belly up is when you want something. Too bad you guys screwed up and put Moak in there. He's a real prince!

SYX328 said:
No notice has been goven to us. We are actually more well liked in MCO/CVG/ATL than ASA and Comair. The agents would rather work our flights than their own. Maybe it could be because we don't have the attitudes that the other 2 do. We have actually been given an increase in flights from CVG and ATL and we are proud to do those flights.

Just my 2 cents.

What a phu kcing ass clown.

Texx said:
1. "Let". What a putz.

2. You are correct.

3. Every airline has extremests. Look in the mirror.

It's funny that the only time you belly up is when you want something. Too bad you guys screwed up and put Moak in there. He's a real prince!

Yeah, "LET"---it's called Scope and our contract. Look into it, and we won't give it up without a major fight.

Am I an extremist? OR do I have an opinion I can back up. Yep, the latter.

And, MOAK has turned out to be better than the previous MEC Chair, and we still have time to watch him do his deal. We can judge him afterwards, but he isn't done yet. You should know that. How is Bob Arnold doing with JA? I'm waiting.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back