Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to ask for more pay cuts from Comair.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NOLEFAN

This rumor seems to be picking up steam. Supposedly they want another 10mil from the F.O. side... Time for the term RFP to re-emerge.

This rumor seems to be picking up steam. Supposedly they want another 10mil from the F.O. side... Time for the term RFP to re-emerge.

That'll save the company for sure! Pay cuts from the FO side, that's laughable...

Yeah-

This kind of crap just ain't right.... DAL is now run by such a bunch of ruthless scumbags that they just are out for retribution for the strike. It is truly a shame-the company is now setting the bar even lower. Truly evil people in charge.

$10 million makes absolutely no difference to the bottom line of any company capable of losing billions a quarter-year after year.

This rumor is BS!

Comair doesn't even have any FOs left!

Plus I'm willing to bet, if they do still have a few, that the combined wages of any remaining FOs is well under $10 million.

eP.

Why re-post ridiculous rumors from our equally ridiculous alpa web board.

Speaking of ridiculous, why does Comair have a suite at Paul Brown Stadium? I mean, we need to save cash right?

Last edited:
I think he meant the Flight Operations side.....not First Officers.

Why re-post ridiculous rumors from our equally ridiculous alpa web board.

Speaking of ridiculous, why does Comair have a suite at Paul Brown Stadium? I mean, we need to save cash right?
We've had it for quite a while, but have not been able to get rid of it. The stadium would not let us get out of the contract before it was up. This is the last season on the contract. They've usually been able to sell off tickets to other entities, but due to the economy they didn't have many takers, so that's why they're offering tickets to the employees.

Do you believe every rumor you hear? Honestly... how retarded are you people...

Latest resources

Back