Delta the Least Respected Brand in America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Poor little FO GL

Getting excited about an ice cream on an old mini-heavy.

Poor little FO GL - stick to doing what you know...what the skipper tells you.

Hang in there you might get a shot at command in the MD90 from China...to Flint with Lucille for a date at the diner

Poor little FO GL

fv

Last edited:
Thanks for noticing that Ike!? There are some days that I actually do fly, and I don't always go back and look through each thread. Make sense? If I ask for it again, it probably means I don't know where the original question is located. I am happy to try to answer any and all questions.

Look, you're disgruntled because you have had to make a lot of lateral moves in your career. Don't take that out on the rest of us. Someday soon you'll have another shot at the legacies, plenty of retirements are coming. Good luck.

Easy on those nerves, General, I'd hate to see you lose your medical over me. As for my question, it's just on the previous page, you answered the first part of it, but completely ignored the followup. Not that I blame you, I'd have probably done the same.

I've only made one lateral move so far, so I'm not disgruntled just yet, let's give it a while longer.

Poor Genny,
It's tough when you slide closer and closer to the edge of being outed, as a real live troll! The real beauty is in the entertainment value of your goofy rage typing(8th grade level).
Ok, you get frustrated when your moms beau, Uncle Steve comes over to the apartment and sodomizes your mom while he is on break between banks of planes. The shouts of joy from your mom upset you, I might suggest earplugs! When you finally "upgrade the MSFltSim to the pro package it will probably have your 787 listed, but will have the old batteries though. You are floundering and it's entertaining at levels not recently achieved, the meltdown is approaching!

Easy on those nerves, General, I'd hate to see you lose your medical over me. As for my question, it's just on the previous page, you answered the first part of it, but completely ignored the followup. Not that I blame you, I'd have probably done the same.

I've only made one lateral move so far, so I'm not disgruntled just yet, let's give it a while longer.

Easy on the nerves? For you or me? I can see your situation has been tough, which could rattle anyone. I'm doing very well, and I hope you get the same chance someday. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Poor Genny,
It's tough when you slide closer and closer to the edge of being outed, as a real live troll! The real beauty is in the entertainment value of your goofy rage typing(8th grade level).
Ok, you get frustrated when your moms beau, Uncle Steve comes over to the apartment and sodomizes your mom while he is on break between banks of planes. The shouts of joy from your mom upset you, I might suggest earplugs! When you finally "upgrade the MSFltSim to the pro package it will probably have your 787 listed, but will have the old batteries though. You are floundering and it's entertaining at levels not recently achieved, the meltdown is approaching!

Hey, that's funny. You claim "Uncle" Steve is with me? Don't show him your post, he may beat you silly, but then again you probably like that. Good luck on your transition to the RJ right seat, before most 50 seaters are parked. Good luck!

Bye Bye--- General Lee

Easy on the nerves? For you or me? I can see your situation has been tough, which could rattle anyone. I'm doing very well, and I hope you get the same chance someday. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks. It takes a lot to rattle me, General, especially since my situation hasn't been near as tough as a whole lot of people. I'm only on my second airline, some go through ten or more before the dust settles and/or they give up.

Thanks. It takes a lot to rattle me, General, especially since my situation hasn't been near as tough as a whole lot of people. I'm only on my second airline, some go through ten or more before the dust settles and/or they give up.

I sincerely hope you succeed. Good luck to you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey, that's funny. You claim "Uncle" Steve is with me? Don't show him your post, he may beat you silly, but then again you probably like that. Good luck on your transition to the RJ right seat, before most 50 seaters are parked. Good luck!

Bye Bye--- General Lee

Genny,
You "know" who your "Uncle Steve" is, he is the guy in your living room standing behind Mrs Lee playing hide the salami. It's ok, your mom obviously enjoys a big stiffy in the pooter, no one is getting hurt(except your feelings), I know that I am hitting close to home, because your rants become more disjointed, it's OK if your mom likes to be sodomized, but you should stay in the basement and on your keyboard. The sight of your mom(5'1" and 375lbs) being repeatedly taterstuffed, by Uncle Steve, a guy who looks like Tickel from the moon shiners show.

Hey, that's funny. You claim "Uncle" Steve is with me? Good luck on your transition to the RJ right seat, before most 50 seaters are parked. Good luck!

Bye Bye--- General Lee
No Genny, like you have alluded to in the past, Uncle Steve is the guy who "visits" your mom.
I will transition to the EMB 175, since the all the 200s smell like your bathroom.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back