• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
777-200 ca 268.64 fo 183.49
767/ 757 ca 224.86 fo 153.58
737-700/800 ca215.63 fo 147.27
A320 ca 208.06 fo 142.11
A195 ca 162.91 fo 111.27
E190/CRJ700 ca 138.59 fo 94.65

Hmmm. Well, if those are the rates I guess they aren't bad. I will have to see the rest of the TA too. Thanks for sharing.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The only people who know what's in this thing have confidentiality agreements with the company, nobody on here knows jack.

So, there are never leaks? Sure there are, often by people who want to float it out there to see initial reaction. It might not be 100% true, but often it can be close.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The only leaked part is the rates. Since they're pretty good, you can assume it's because they want to distract you so you don't notice the garbage in the fine print. I hate to say it, but I see you guys giving away more flying.

The only leaked part is the rates. Since they're pretty good, you can assume it's because they want to distract you so you don't notice the garbage in the fine print. I hate to say it, but I see you guys giving away more flying.

No, there was a negotiator's notepad that had a pretty good amount of possible changes to some workrules. It went over OK, but there were some parts that may have needed fine tuning. Some of those sections could have been worked on again to supress the discontent from some of the groups.

You are right though, sometimes pilots are blinded by the money, and there will have to be that plus a lot of other improvements to get a majority to vote yes. Scope is the other big issue that came up in the initial survey, and there are many forms of scope. Not only RJs, but Joint Ventures and codeshares too. A lot needed to be cleaned up, and I don't know if everything can be cleaned up in one contract, although the company sure did want it done quickly. Hopefully that means there was some leverage applied. We'll see....

Bye Bye---General Lee

That's what is so interesting. They got a TA so quickly. I can't imagine it is a bad one given that fact. You have to wonder what is going on.

Hmmm. Well, if those are the rates I guess they aren't bad. I will have to see the rest of the TA too. Thanks for sharing.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Those showed up on our website before here so id be suspect. Those are essentially our rates adjusted for hourly.

I hope you get them. I hope you get more actually.

Your kidding right. We live in America, when has the upper end of price determined sales. Have you seen all the Wal-Marts and McDonalds driving down the road. Or are you suggesting their being torn down and replaced with Macy's and Texas de Brazils?

The consumer is driven by ONE thing and that is PRICE!!! I have yet to see a passenger standing at my gate waiting for the more expensive Delta Pilot to show to take them to XYZ as I push back.

Try again. Better yet, go look at the presentation given yesterday by Bastain. Suffice to say you are wrong.

it just proves (in the future) a company can get a contract done in less than 5 years !

It proves nothing until it is ratified by the membership. Hopefully it really is good and doesn't screw everyone with scope. We need more raising the bar for sure.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back