• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta TA passes 62-38. 94% voted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think this vote proves that the DPA is dead. Had it ratified by 52%, they might have still had a slim chance, but with it going 62% in favor, they're dead. The head DPA moron also sent out an email update the other day comparing DALPA and the TA to the communist Chinese government forcing women to have abortions against their will. I can't imagine that they got many new supporters with that kind of insensitive tripe.

Best quote I've found sums this whole deal up perfectly:

The majority of Delta pilots are owed a debt of gratitude for saving the DPA guys from their own stupidity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow, I guess we have no back bone.

Guess its time to start firing off the resumes.

That is your choice. Go join Redflyer at the bottom of SWA forever. Goodbye.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The majority of Delta pilots are owed a debt of gratitude for saving the DPA guys from their own HD

So says mr knowitall from the XJet world. Bet you wouldn't say that to their face would you chicken sheet. Especially if you ever get an interview at DAL!

Embarrassing that you're even employed at XJet. Moron!

Refreshing. Someone with some standards for what's right vs. the outsourcing of larger 'Regional' Jets. Although there's nothing really regional about them anymore.

PS - The regional airline stocks were up more than 3 times Delta stock today. Tell you something is good for them?

Refreshing. Someone with some standards for what's right vs. the outsourcing of larger 'Regional' Jets. Although there's nothing really regional about them anymore.

PS - The regional airline stocks were up more than 3 times Delta stock today. Tell you something is good for them?

And you bought your type........standards? Riiiight. The Regionals will be losing three times more planes than they will be gaining.

Go hug an AirTran pilot, they deserve it.

Bye Bye----General Lee

You're going to resign from Delta because of this contract? Really?

Since you're probably senior to me I think it's a smart move. I'm sure you'll be able to secure gainful employment in the sandbox. Bring plenty of sunscreen.

Oh, and I think USAirways is hiring. Don't let the door hit you ...

I think this vote proves that the DPA is dead. Had it ratified by 52%, they might have still had a slim chance, but with it going 62% in favor, they're dead. The head DPA moron also sent out an email update the other day comparing DALPA and the TA to the communist Chinese government forcing women to have abortions against their will. I can't imagine that they got many new supporters with that kind of insensitive tripe.

Interesting that the nut cases you describe and others on here ( can you imagine someone actually saying they are going to resign over this TA?) are the DPA supporters.
I guess you have to be a little loony to think DPA could oust ALPA and create the necassary unity to somehow get a better contract than the current pilot group can. What do they think, a whole new group of pilots are going to step up and get a better contract? Haven't they heard of USAPA?

Latest resources

Back