Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Shuttle to be flown by Republic/Chautauqua/Shuttle America with "RJ's"

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Yo Poindexter! How many ASA pilots have you flown with in the last 73 days?

(He can tell us exactly because he has a dedicated column in his logbook marked "FO's previous employer")

Hey, is "anal retentive" hyphenated?

Last edited:
back on point, the LGA-BOS segment of the shuttle is staying in mainline's hands. Looks like they're trying to put the right size plane on the market. Just so happens that the plane is flown by Republic.

So you can strike again and put the screws to Delta? You made your bed, now you're going to have to sleep there. Diversification will be the order of the day.

You're right....how dare they actually strike for better pay and work rules....:rolleyes:

Yo Poindexter! How many ASA pilots have you flown with in the last 73 days?

(He can tell us exactly because he has a dedicated column in his logbook marked "FO's previous employer")

Hey, is "anal retentive" hyphenated?

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

It's amazing how many regional guys troll the majors boards in search of hope, and crying and moaning. I'd worry more about my job at Comair if i were you--speaking of karma.

In the meantime--:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

More mainline jobs lost to Republic and the mighty E170. Sorry guys.

Have you seen any announcements yet of mainline parkings? They may reallocate those Shuttle MD88s to MSP or DTW. Why didn't I see you post something like this when Akron to ATL went from all MD88s to RJs? I think they will move the MD88s somewhere else.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
More mainline jobs lost to Republic and the mighty E170. Sorry guys.

When are you going to stop criticizing other pilot groups for doing the exact same thing you do at expressjet? How about acting on your principles and organising a movement at your company to have all the pilots leave so real Continental pilots can have their jobs back? You're such a blowhard hypocrite.

Have you seen any announcements yet of mainline parkings? They may reallocate those Shuttle MD88s to MSP or DTW. Why didn't I see you post something like this when Akron to ATL went from all MD88s to RJs? I think they will move the MD88s somewhere else.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Good point. The DCA-LGA route is much better suited for the 175. The 88 routinely had 70+ seats open on that route. Talk about wide open...

Latest resources

Back