• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta shenanigans

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oh god how would that merger go. With my luck this one would go DOH while the last one put pilots hired 4 years after me senior to me. lets hope that does not happen

oh god how would that merger go. With my luck this one would go DOH while the last one put pilots hired 4 years after me senior to me. lets hope that does not happen

Well that could be the first bit of good news we at OH have heard in about 4 years! I remember when we were awarded 16 900's for a whole week! Totally awesome feeling!!

I remember, post 911 when Delta was in serious trouble, us doing everything we could to help Delta cut expenses. Project APU, single engine taxi, flying in fuel savings mode, etc. Then as soon as they get profitable again they begin screwing us.

F#%* 'em!

I believe that some day, some how, all this will come back to bite Delta on the ass.

Karma.

Are they screwing you by loaning the BK company the money to continue to operate or are they screwing you by finding a cheaper subcontractor for particular RJ flying?

Are they screwing you by loaning the BK company the money to continue to operate or are they screwing you by finding a cheaper subcontractor for particular RJ flying?

By loaning a bankrupt subcontractor money to keep them afloat and then setting the rate said subcontractor will charge them at below what it costs to do the work. It almost seems like extortion.

I get that I work for a subcontractor and we have to compete against other subcontractors. In this case "Delta's shenanigans" make the playing field we compete on extremely unlevel.

Comair will propose DOH

Mesaba will propose relative

Pinnacle will propose:
- Pinnacle Jet Captains
- Pinnacle Jet FOs
- Comair Jet Captains
- Comair Jet FOs.

That is, if the past is any history lesson..................

Comair will propose DOH

Mesaba will propose relative

Pinnacle will propose:
- Pinnacle Jet Captains
- Pinnacle Jet FOs
- Comair Jet Captains
- Comair Jet FOs.

That is, if the past is any history lesson..................

Bloch will award all captain positions to China Eastern

Latest resources

Back