Delta sellsout and takes 290 million cut

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CRJDog said:
IMHO, it's too late for concessions. DAL boys and girls have already taken it in the rear before and still lose BILLIONS. DAL management should make an agreement that if DAL shows no improvement from this day on, THEY GET NOTHING. Mgmt will continue to rape the airline as long as they can line their pockets.

That would be nice and all, but then they can't say "we need to attract the right people for the job...." (even though those type of people lost us $11 billion in 5 years)

We are on a small road to recovery though, primarily because fares are rising, and our costs are down compared to where they were. Now, if they our MEC could negotiate for the people, from the people, we might get a deal done. I don't think the TA will pass IF it is close to what the leaks say. We will have to see the full TA and make the choice.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
That would be nice and all, but then they can't say "we need to attract the right people for the job...." (even though those type of people lost us $11 billion in 5 years)

We are on a small road to recovery though, primarily because fares are rising, and our costs are down compared to where they were. Now, if they our MEC could negotiate for the people, from the people, we might get a deal done. I don't think the TA will pass IF it is close to what the leaks say. We will have to see the full TA and make the choice.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Whatever you do, DON'T BUDGE ON SCOPE. It will be a slippery slope from there if you do... USAirways/AWA and JetBlue already serve as precedents for flying E190s (greater than 70 seats) in mainline without outsourcing the flying.

I am looking forward to hearing about the details on Tues/Wed.

On Your Six said:
Whatever you do, DON'T BUDGE ON SCOPE. It will be a slippery slope from there if you do... USAirways/AWA and JetBlue already serve as precedents for flying E190s (greater than 70 seats) in mainline without outsourcing the flying. quote]

I believe CAL is the only major that does not allow aircrafts greater than 50 seats jets (79 turboprops) to be flown by anyone other than CAL seniority pilots. This I think was accomplished during the concessionary agreement.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back