Delta scheduling interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CRJ567,

I hear they are hiring lav dumpers in Minot if you are interested? You seem qualified---most of the time you are full of s%$#.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You know, I was thinking about applying for that esteemed part-time position, but I just couldn't find a way to break away from your mom... Besides, she pays a lot more and smells better! -Bonus!

This is a rather naive question, one that I think I know the answer to, but it is worth a shot. Has Delta ever hired anyone without 121/135 or military PIC time? ...as in your average regional F/O.

I got the interview at DAL as an FO at the regionals..Messed up the cog test and came back in 6 months as a Capt with 300 hrs 121 PIC. Interviewed again and got the job!!! It can happen!!

I also read in one of our many memos that they are not doing pre screens with the CPO. Has anyone done one yet?

I would not be surprized if they change the one shot policy and allow people to re-apply and interview again. I know some that got hired at NWA and had class dates that got cancelled and got turned down at DAL. If Dal gives pref interviews to previous NWA poolies, then they will have to change there policy.
They do not HAVE to do anything. They'll do whatever they want.

Latest resources

Back