• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And, I think you can back them up with a day in JFK inbetween (2 six day trips). You can also bid Buenos Aires or Sao Paulo 4 day trips from JFK to spicen it up a bit.

Bye Bye--General Lee

That's am not whining too much about the SLI. More variety and more international flying will be nice. So GL, when are are bidding the A330?

That's am not whining too much about the SLI. More variety and more international flying will be nice. So GL, when are are bidding the A330?

When it comes to ATL, I'll look at it. If the A330 gets Rio flying, then I will seriously look at it...:)

Bye Bye--General Lee

peanuckle are you jr or sr to me. The 10 day and six day trips are currently going junior to me. As far as if your jr or sr to me I can't hold a line on the 757 at NWA only reserve. I was lumped in with Nov 2000 guys...

Peanuckle was in the first new hire class in 2007. And he wasn't the number one guy in the class....

Yep! The number one guy in the class wasn't a guy at all, haha. I was about half way back in that class.

Tbkane, we're friends on facebook...which truly means a connection. ;)

Yes, TB we all know peanuckle. Great guy

You home this week? Give me a shout. We may be going over to the club some time this weekend!

What about MD-88 trips? What's the typical trip look like? How many days? How many legs per day? Do you guys have a common crew, i.e., the same flight attendants stay with the pilot crew for the whole trip?

Latest resources

Back