Delta Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FBN0223

I was curious on the length of trips and credit for trips on the B767-400 and B767ER. If Delta guys have the time I have a few questions. Thanks in advance.

1) Are most of the trips JFK to Europe three day trips? Are there many six day trips out of JFK? Typical credit for a three day? Six day?
2) What are your longest/highest credit trips from JFK and ATL?
3) How's the LAX flying? Int'l destinations?

Thanks guys. Probably many changes to come but I just wanted to get a better feel for how things are pre-SOC.

Last edited:
I was curious on the length of trips and credit for trips on the B767-400ER. If Delta guys have the time I have a few questions. Thanks in advance.

1) Are most of the trips JFK to Europe three day trips? Are there many six day trips out of JFK? Typical credit for a three day? Six day?
2) What are your longest/highest credit trips from JFK and ATL?
3) How's the LAX flying? Int'l destinations?

Thanks guys. Probably many changes to come but I just wanted to get a better feel for how things are pre-SOC.

1. The 400 does not fly out of JFK, only ATL.

2. Most trips in the 300ER from JFK are 3 days. Average credit probably 17 hrs.

3. JFK to TLV, CAI, AMM, EZE..........
ATL to TLV, SVO,..............
4. LAX 300ER goes to South America and from SLC to CDG.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. Anyone?

If your going to be senior to me trips out of JFK suck! Otherwise they can be anywhere from 3 days to 10 days and everywhere in between. Most are 3 days though.

LAX 767ER does mostly low time (11hour) 3 day Hawaii trips now with an all-nighter on the last day. A bit of Europe thrown in sometimes for the really senior dudes. Not sure who will fly the LAX-GRU trips to start next year.

Last edited:
If your going to be senior to me trips out of JFK suck! Otherwise they can be anywhere from 3 days to 10 days and everywhere in between. Most are 3 days though.

Follow up question...Ok let's assume that I am junior to you which is probably the case anyway. I commute and try to knock as many days as possible on my trips. Currently flying 13 day Inter-Asia trips on the B757. With those probably going away, I was looking at other options. So how senior do those 10 day JFK-Europe trips go? Do you think you could put together a schedule with two Europe six day trips or is that only for the very senior guys?

I'd be happy to answer any questions you guys might have regarding B757 flying at NWA. Truth is, except for Asia, is just not that exciting. Thanks guys.

Recently the 10 day jfk-europe trips have been going around my seniority (which is within 10 numbers of tbkane).

Peanuckle - wow, you got in that fast!

FBN:

That seems to be one of the big differences between NWA and DAL. At Delta the day lines go very senior and the 9 day trips go junior.

Most are 3 to 4 days in duration.

Follow up question...Ok let's assume that I am junior to you which is probably the case anyway. I commute and try to knock as many days as possible on my trips. Currently flying 13 day Inter-Asia trips on the B757. With those probably going away, I was looking at other options. So how senior do those 10 day JFK-Europe trips go? Do you think you could put together a schedule with two Europe six day trips or is that only for the very senior guys?

I'd be happy to answer any questions you guys might have regarding B757 flying at NWA. Truth is, except for Asia, is just not that exciting. Thanks guys.

I don't think it would be very hard at all to get 6 day trips out of JFK or ATL to Europe. The 10 day trips are fairly junior too. There are some interesting ones to Cape Town, South Africa (with a stop in Dakar each way) that may interest you. And, I think you can back them up with a day in JFK inbetween (2 six day trips). You can also bid Buenos Aires or Sao Paulo 4 day trips from JFK to spicen it up a bit.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Peanuckle - wow, you got in that fast!

FBN:

That seems to be one of the big differences between NWA and DAL. At Delta the day lines go very senior and the 9 day trips go junior.

Most are 3 to 4 days in duration.

Actually the day turns out of MSP go very senior. The B757 FOs are in the 3000s and 4000s on the new DL list. For commuter, ending up back in MSP at the end of the day with another day of work ahead is bad, very bad.

Thanks for all the info guys, very helpful.

Latest resources

Back