• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Reports Full Year Operating Profit of $58M

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're way too funny to be a pilot you know that??? I was hoping to get your sister again but she claimed that it was too much the last time around :p

Yeah, she told me she had to keep telling you where things were!:blush:
She also said she was glad it was you, because she gets more sleep that way!:D

I own a business 737 and was being funny plus asking for the table dance sounded much better...

WD.

I don't think calling those "special favors" you do counts as a business, but hey man, cash is king! Can hpilot help you out at all?? I hear he's quite the "handy man!":laugh:

Things to remember before responding to 737pylt: He is totally, absolutely without a doubt, obsessed with a member no longer posting. That member being Chuck yogurt, einstien,ec........ No matter how ridicolous his accusations are, he will continually accuse me of this regardless of whether it makes any sense. In a nut shell, and nut is accurate, he is OBSSESED!

WD, don't pay any attention to his obsession.

Nor your perverted obsession with Delta threads! You need to go for a long bike ride with TWADude and his boyfriend. Check your six!!!!!!!!

Knowing your obsession this is the one thing out of your mouth most of us believe. Bet you can spot the ones you like a mile away.

Well, I spotted you! Are you his buddy?
I hear he's looking for help moving to a new trailer park and in need of a "room mate." Batter up, sport!

``By executing on all aspects of our restructuring plan -- increasing liquidity, improving unit revenues and reducing unit costs, while simultaneously investing in our network and product -- we exceeded our goals for 2006 and positioned Delta to become a fierce competitor in this industry,'' said Edward H. Bastian, Delta's executive vice president and chief financial officer. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Where's that guy that keeps drawing his gun and slapping the other hombre. Ed needs a wake-up call. The only reason you are a fierce competitor is because of BK. Just how are you going to convince the judge you can exit with these feable revenue numbers?

As far as operating profits for the entire year of 2006, here are the results:

AA $1.069 Billion
CO $494 Million
DL $58 Million
NW $763 Million
UA $433 Million
US $696 Million

Michael707 tried to compare UAL just before they emerged. That was when oil was much higher. DL is way behind the 8 ball here and needs to start charging customers the proper fare in order to reflect needed revenue growth.

R2D2 you shill. Oh yeah, NWA is also in BK.;)

:pimp:

Ok, I read what you posted. Now mind you, I'm just a stupid pilot on recent recall to Delta.
I did a search using two markets. LGA-MCO (depart LGA ) Feb 26, return on March 5th.
I used a specific date, and came up with the following

Jet Blue $230.30 r/t
Delta $176.00 r/t
AA $176.00 r/t
US Air $176.00 r/t

Seems like your logic should apply to the other 2 strong hold airlines in NYC as well. Even @ $230.00 for Jet Blue, its rediculously cheap, but Delta isn't the only one that needs to start charging more money!

Well, I spotted you! Are you his buddy?
I hear he's looking for help moving to a new trailer park and in need of a "room mate." Batter up, sport!

I take it that you two have yet to swap spit? Just get it over with so we can all move on here on the forum. 737 you know you like him, you're constantly taking swings at him. Come to think of it you take swings at everyone, must be that broke back mountain syndrom. I'll have to warn the fellas at DAL about you:laugh: :p :laugh:

WD.

Ok, I read what you posted. Now mind you, I'm just a stupid pilot on recent recall to Delta.
I did a search using two markets. LGA-MCO (depart LGA ) Feb 26, return on March 5th.
I used a specific date, and came up with the following

Jet Blue $230.30 r/t
Delta $176.00 r/t
AA $176.00 r/t
US Air $176.00 r/t

Seems like your logic should apply to the other 2 strong hold airlines in NYC as well. Even @ $230.00 for Jet Blue, its rediculously cheap, but Delta isn't the only one that needs to start charging more money!

737 Guy--That's great but how many seats were offered at those prices? There could be 10 different "fare buckets" on a given flight. It changes daily in response to the advance bookings and historical load factors.

It's totally impossible for us to guess the actual number of seats available at the lowest fare. JB may have already sold the two seats it had available for $176. AA may have only one remaining. Only Res (not to be confused with Rez...) knows. TC

737 Guy--That's great but how many seats were offered at those prices? There could be 10 different "fare buckets" on a given flight. It changes daily in response to the advance bookings and historical load factors.

It's totally impossible for us to guess the actual number of seats available at the lowest fare. JB may have already sold the two seats it had available for $176. AA may have only one remaining. Only Res (not to be confused with Rez...) knows. TC

AA is absolutly correct!! You can call any airline at anytime and get a fare quote then call back two hrs later and get something totally different. The carriers never tell you how many seats they will sell at those discount rates. SWA is often the best chance of getting the same rate quote however they usually stick to the days out prior to the trip ie 21 days in advance often will hold the same price until 14 days at which time it show sold out at that price.

WD.

Latest resources

Back