• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Reports Full Year Operating Profit of $58M

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta reported a net loss of $2.0 billion in the fourth quarter of 2006, compared to a net loss of $1.2 billion in the fourth quarter of 2005. Excluding the reorganization and special items described below, the net loss was $179 million in the fourth quarter of 2006, a $603 million improvement from the fourth quarter of 2005. Operating income for the December 2006 quarter was $6 million, which represents Delta's third consecutive quarterly operating profit.

Are you sure that's not a typo??? How did DAL lose 800 million this year under BK protection than the same QT last year?? That has to be a typo. All these numbers and rules, can I just get a table dance instead:pimp:

WD.

thanks for the info WD. 800 million more of a loss after all the cuts they taken is a significant number. This should be the make or break year. Time will tell.

thanks for the info WD. 800 million more of a loss after all the cuts they taken is a significant number. This should be the make or break year. Time will tell.

No worrries bro. DAL SHOULD make it as it has become a right of passage to go thru BK before becoming a much stronger company. Take a look at some of the players in that game. CAL, UAL (jury still out), AWA/USAIRWAYS, can't remember but Midex just to name a few.

WD.

No worrries bro. DAL SHOULD make it as it has become a right of passage to go thru BK before becoming a much stronger company. Take a look at some of the players in that game. CAL, UAL (jury still out), AWA/USAIRWAYS, can't remember but Midex just to name a few.

WD.

Things to remember when responding to 400adude:

400AHOLE=chuck yogurt/lawman/einstein/texas crotch rot/boris yelling/lame lizard/sky fly

400AHOLE=chuck yogurt/lawman/einstein/texas crotch rot/boris yelling/lame lizard/sky fly

What does all that mean and further what's the point bro??? I know you have posted this before yet I am not getting the reasoning for the continued post.

WD.

You two should just tongue kiss and get it over with:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WD.

Things to remember before responding to 737pylt: He is totally, absolutely without a doubt, obsessed with a member no longer posting. That member being Chuck yogurt, einstien,ec........ No matter how ridicolous his accusations are, he will continually accuse me of this regardless of whether it makes any sense. In a nut shell, and nut is accurate, he is OBSSESED!

WD, don't pay any attention to his obsession.

400[B said:
AHole[/B];1254845]Things to remember before responding to 737pylt: He is totally, absolutely without a doubt, obsessed with a member no longer posting. That member being Chuck yogurt, einstien,ec........ No matter how ridicolous his accusations are, he will continually accuse me of this regardless of whether it makes any sense. In a nut shell, and nut is accurate, he is OBSSESED!

Naah, I just know an a'hole when I see one!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Latest resources

Back