Delta Private Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate to hear that

I hate to hear that. DPJ back in the day (AirElite) was a decent operation-I think we did more with a lot less than other companies did because we worked together-for the most part. Glad I got out when I did.

I think they have about 8. Most if not all are managed.
N9CU
N95AG
N826PA?
I think that is a couple of them. There is one painted in the University of Michigan colors. My understanding is that at any given time half of them are down.

A friend of mine just started there after a recent layoff. He knew what he was getting into and was still shocked when he received his first paycheck!
He has two kids, wife and a house. How the heck can you even put "food on your family" with the F.O. salary that they are providing.

I interviewed, almost two years ago, with them and turned them down. I desperately wanted to get back into the 60 but there was no way that I could have supported a family of five on 32k per year. NO CHANCE.

Delta Air Elite was a great company back in day.

Last edited:
what would Comair possibly have to do with DPJ?
Someone here may be better able to explain it but if memory serves, DPJ, formerly Delta Air Elite was an offshoot (or renaming) of Comair Jet Charter, itself an offshoot of Comair, along with the FBO at CVG. I think the tie up in recent years has virtually disappeared.

Someone here may be better able to explain it but if memory serves, DPJ, formerly Delta Air Elite was an offshoot (or renaming) of Comair Jet Charter, itself an offshoot of Comair, along with the FBO at CVG. I think the tie up in recent years has virtually disappeared.

I remember when I went on my interview they told me that Delta doesn't own them it was Comair. DPJ bought Seagraves and kept the Seagraves management to run it. So if Comair goes away then what happens with DPJ?

There's no remaining connection. Different certificates. Not even based in cvg anymore with the exception of some customer service folks

Correct. The connection with Comair ended very quickly over the last couple of months. DPJ is just a subsiderary of Delta. Health care will continue through the end of the year. Then become part of DGS(Delta Global Service). That should be some good coverage for a family of four. Current 401K and match? Cannot get an answer. It is a vey toxic environment. It has become a place to stay current, earn a subpar wadge, until something else comes along.

Latest resources

Back