Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta posts a record $1.37 Billion third quarter profit, also small refinery profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee, I must say that I have noticed you staying off of the SWA threads lately. An internet handshake and 3 hail Mary's. (ps, I'm not Catholic)

General Lee, I must say that I have noticed you staying off of the SWA threads lately. An internet handshake and 3 hail Mary's. (ps, I'm not Catholic)

And while we're at it, General,

Congrats to Delta for an outstanding Q3! Keep it up.

Bubba

Great news

Now if we could be cancer free from the 3 Arab Airlines we will do better and hire thousands of pilots

I try to make points when they are needed. The AT issues deserved some comments. Hopefully your integration will go smoothly. I just call it like I see it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Delta gets to shred debt, screw investors, and shred pensions through bankrutpcy, and then a relatively short time later people are congratulating Delta and Delta employees are beating their chests as to how well they are doing. Instead of going out of business, bankruptcy has created an artificial "well run" business. Oh, and don't forget the heavy code share that is a big contributer to DL's profit. Let me shred my debt and see how well I can do!

Delta gets to shred debt, screw investors, and shred pensions through bankrutpcy, and then a relatively short time later people are congratulating Delta and Delta employees are beating their chests as to how well they are doing. Instead of going out of business, bankruptcy has created an artificial "well run" business. Oh, and don't forget the heavy code share that is a big contributer to DL's profit. Let me shred my debt and see how well I can do!

Well, thank God you'll always have a shot at it too if it unfortunately happens to you too. Don't think it could never happen.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I was on the way to SAT and I saw a Delta painted 717 leaving the tech ops ramp. Where is DL basing those? Mostly in ATL?

I think that Delta has become the best airline in the U.S. I wonder if SW had something to do with it... (maybe this is the new SW effect?) lol. The Airtran buy-out was certainly the best thing that happened to Delta in Atlanta. They upped their game in anticipation of a battle that never materialized.

Oh please don't say that, or we'll have to listen to them trying to take credit for Delta's profit. "Don't think it's just a coincidence that after the acquisition Delta became profitable." " A simple thank you would suffice." They'll almost break their arms patting themselves on the back.

Latest resources

Back