Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilots stapled to the bottom of the list.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Internet Tough Guy:

I wasn't whining, just asking a question. Yes, I would have still taken the job, but that's beside the point. The pilots who started in the last two classes were no different than those who started a class or two earlier and were integrated, that's all I'm saying. We made our decisions based on the same information back in Jan. and Feb., that is, we thought a merger might be coming. It's a matter of principle we're talking here; every new hire in the last two classes had their class dates and employee numbers, but weren't technically on property yet, so the good folks at NW made an issue of that technicality to get as much as they could for their pilots. Fine, that's life and I accept it.

I'd tell you to grow up, but I've read enough of your vitriol over the last few months to know that's not probable. Welcome to Delta.
Hey buddy it is going to be alright. delta has a diffrent way of doing things and maybe we can all work towards getting a fair way of doing things or become a non union Airline instead of pretending we have a union when we really have little say in our future.

I know it is totally worthless to you at this point...'cause you got stapled and can't change it...welcome to reality...hahaha!

By the way, welcome to the new Delta!
A guys screen name tells so much about how he pictures himself. Prop should be known as Bunny!:laugh:

You little guys think you can get into ring with me! Well hey throw a punch and let me dance around you till you are dizzy!

The great Ali

Airline pilots you guys always make me laugh. Such little ambition and desires. Congrats dudes I am happy to see you are mostly pleased. Enjoy your new life.:laugh:

Last edited:
Too bad we couldn't just put a fence around Speedbird.

Yeah, at the bottom!!! He is a joke. Is there anyway we can trade he in for TNPILOT(post#9)? After all, TN pilot had a seniority # and a class date before the merger was announced(which is speedbird's criteria for SLI).

Poor little speedbird. HIRED AFTER THE MERGER WAS ANNOUNCED. Your career expectations changed, like all of ours did, once the merger was announced(which was BEFORE you were on property). You complain about how bad you hope the new DAL will be, WELL QUIT if you don't want to be here!

Last edited:
Speedbird, shutup

Latest resources

Back