• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta pilot slugs Federal agent

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great synopsis. Very rarely do I ever beat up airport workers, but when I do I do it with no witnesses.(just jokin!) I would probably do it more often, but I am always running to a computer to catch up on good ole Flightinfo. Reading your summary, I can surmise that you think of yourself as a quasi psycho-anal-cyst, and in reality think less of your current job and location--living in that krap hole called Ozone Park. You hate yourself for not becomming a Wall Streeter and being able to treat your girlfriend to a better life "in the city". It pains you to think that she may be "looking for traffic" when you are doing your double allnighter 4 day trips, hoping to find a Derek Jeter wannabe with gold chains to match that swims in cologne, who also might have a studio apartment uptown. Can you give her what she wants? Maybe you will someday......(NOT).

Bye Bye--General Lee

Now that's more like it. I'm at least as good as any Psychoanalyst you've ever seen. I do hate myself for not living the good life of a cubucle rat, smooching the ass of the boss, and climbing to the top of the corporate ladder on the backs of my buddies.

On the other hand, maybe I like Ozone park, and double day sleeps. What's not to like?

Latest resources

Back