Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jonjuan

Honey Ryder
It seems the post bankruptcy stress is increasing. What exactly is that psyche test used for? Wow....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...pilot_busted_in_belting_of_jfk_customs_a.html

A Delta Airlines pilot was arrested after socking a federal agent at Kennedy Airport in a fight over missing wheelchairs, officials said yesterday.
Edward Smythe allegedly belted the U.S. Customs Service agent at 11:40 p.m. Saturday after the agent tried to defuse an argument between Smythe and an airline worker who didn't provide two wheelchairs for passengers arriving on Smythe's flight from Jamaica, officials said.
The agent fell and bruised his knee after Smythe hit him in the back, officials said.
He was charged with assault, resisting arrest and harassment, and released without bail, said a spokeswoman for Queens District Attorney Richard Brown.
Delta officials said Smythe, 44, was suspended.

LOL-I wonder if you can use the internet in prison?

He was reported as saying, "Get me some wheelchairs now because I have 8000 posts on Flight Info!!"

LMAO!!! :D

Maybe the General mistook the Customs guy for a USAir pilot... ;) TC

Best thing to ever happen to that Customs agent. Will probably get a nice workman's comp settlement plus early medical retirement at half pay tax free.

This is definitely not the work of the General. He hits like a girl.

This is definitely not the work of the General. He hits like a girl.

Funny. But the last guy I belted was still doubled over when the police found him. That'll teach him to pick on some unsuspecting white girl in the ghetto at 2 AM.:uzi:

Yes, he hit me first.

He was reported as saying, "Get me some wheelchairs now because I have 8000 posts on Flight Info!!"

Wow, that really was clever and hillarious.....NOT. It doesn't really make sense. Maybe you could tie the two together, if you were drunk.

Bye Bye--General Lee

who says...."Not" anymore....seriously.

"That suit is BlackNot......that suit is black...(10 second pause) naaaaght"

nice comeback Genral...I expected better.

Mookie

Latest resources

Back