• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta pilot slugs Federal agent

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, see, the humor train only goes one way with the General. If a AWA guy had slugged the Customs cop, GL would have had 9,000 posts by now.

It's one of HIS guys going postal and it's not funny.

The respect meter is pegged out on this one...

NOT!!!

:D :D :D TC

true dat....

Wow, that really was clever and hillarious.....NOT.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I have 3 pages of responses that disagree with you. Something about glass houses and pots and kettles?

To everyone else........Glad I could bring some humor into your day. I'll be here all week.:laugh:

I have 3 pages of responses that disagree with you. Something about glass houses and pots and kettles?

To everyone else........Glad I could bring some humor into your day. I'll be here all week.:laugh:

Whataburger.....Guess I should have controlled my temper a little better when dealing with customs!:laugh: :laugh:
Just kiding! No it wasn't me!

No, see, the humor train only goes one way with the General. If a AWA guy had slugged the Customs cop, GL would have had 9,000 posts by now.

It's one of HIS guys going postal and it's not funny.

The respect meter is pegged out on this one...

NOT!!!

:D :D :D TC

I never said that the story wasn't funny, or that the DL guy wasn't wacked. (I think I called him wacked) I just didn't understand how that connected with 8000 posts? That is what I thought wasn't funny. The story about the pilot is nuts. I am so glad I have to explain this to people like you. (NOT!)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey GL,
Have fun in the Federal pound me in the a$$ prison and watch out for the cornhole. LOL

Hey GL,
Have fun in the Federal pound me in the a$$ prison and watch out for the cornhole. LOL

You sound like a genius. No, not really.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back