Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the article. If he left the cockpit, he's screwed. If he was in the main cabin resting, no problem, thanks for helping.

I'll bet the article made a mistake. I can't believe any of us would leave the FD to confront a pax.

Why the hell was he off the flight deck??????????

Since your regional does not fly long distances, let me explain. Flights over 8 hours have a relief pilot. It was the relief pilot who confronted the passenger. You see, the relief pilot eats a meal, takes a nap, does some light reading etc. as the heavy, of which you have what, three, makes its way across the ocean, a big body of water larger than Lake Michigan or Lake Havasu for you West girls and lands at a far away destination. Maybe when you get the big airbuses from Air Canada you will figure all this out.

You are a tool does the size plane you fly help you compensate for other shortcomings. Your wife must be very dissatisfied. ( IF YOU HAVE ONE )

Read the article again and see that it was nonstop from CVG to HNL----10 hours nonstop. That requires 3 pilots minimum. Our flights to Tokyo and Mumbai (Bombay) have 4 pilots on them. That means someone can be in the back and the others are safe. You may never see that at SWA.

Bye Bye--General Lee

furloughs and financial red is another thing we haven't seen at SWA how are those new pay rates general. I am sure your corporate officers will be laughing all the way to the bank.

If the article had said "the pax hit the pilot and he started crying and spotted" then it couldn't be the general, it was 73private.

Just to clear things up.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back