• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta pilot killed in AMS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone mind PMing me the name? I'm not having any luck finding a DALPA email or contact number. I'll take either if you're not comfortable PMing me the name.

I've seen nothing from the union about this. You'd think they would have put something out instead of having to find out about this event on FI.

Was he on a trip or just visiting?

Dalpa did send out a blastmail about this tragedy last week complete with name and what happened.

We don't layover in Amsterdam but, in the Haag just a few blocks from the beach. The FO in question and the captain were riding bikes over there. Apparently, a car was honking its horn at the FO which distracted him from seeing or hearing the train.

Dalpa did send out a blastmail about this tragedy last week complete with name and what happened.

We don't layover in Amsterdam but, in the Haag just a few blocks from the beach. The FO in question and the captain were riding bikes over there. Apparently, a car was honking its horn at the FO which distracted him from seeing or hearing the train.

I never got it. The only things I've gotten the last couple of weeks are a few code-a-phone updates that all say the same thing, an R&I report, an update on the SLI progress and a Capitol Hill briefing.

Was it a local council blastmail? I'm NYC. Maybe that's why I didn't get it. If so, you'd think they'd send this to all pilots.

In any case, very sad to hear.

RIP and God Bless.

I never got it. The only things I've gotten the last couple of weeks are a few code-a-phone updates that all say the same thing, an R&I report, an update on the SLI progress and a Capitol Hill briefing.

Was it a local council blastmail? I'm NYC. Maybe that's why I didn't get it. If so, you'd think they'd send this to all pilots.

In any case, very sad to hear.

RIP and God Bless.

Yup, now that I look closer it was sent by LEC 44.

Look at the trim Tab from Friday. It is the first item.
It was a complete accident. CA was riding with him when it happened.

Horrible tragedy. RIP.

Be careful out there people, ya just never know....

Latest resources

Back