• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Gropes Teenage Girl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1700+ hours in 20 years in the military isn't going to get him a job anywhere, including a regional.

Dalad, this guy's never turned a wheel in a military jet. He's created a fictional character.
Even with multiple staff tours, it would be impossible for someone with the aircraft types he has listed to have that few hours.

Zing!

If you had a daughter, you would know.

But, to answer your question, yes.

You are just wrong. Just because she says it doesn't mean she's truthful. There are far too many liars out there.

You are just wrong. Just because she says it doesn't mean she's truthful. There are far too many liars out there.

Obviously you also have never raised a daughter.

Perhaps you missed the part where he admitted that he raised the arm rest so he could move closer to her! (To give the aisle pax more room...notice he didn't raise that arm rest!)

Give me a break! This was a 14 yr old girl, not a 34 yr old woman and his palm was under her buttocks and fingers on her inner thigh!

You defenders are grasping at straws!

Last edited:
Obviously you also have never raised a daughter!

I have and that doesn't change the fact that she might be FOS.

He might also be a pervert but nothing in the article would lead me to believe that. In a case of he said she said which is all this is then the Leo's become the bad guys by ruining a guys life without any proof whatsoever. They haven't even manufactured any proof.

Genital "lee" Warts leading the pack on FI

If that is GLs pic ....in all seriousness I don't believe in outing anyone on an anonymous board ...we have few rules here...but surely we should respect the 'privacy rule' and his right to it ...as he does ours...

BUT ..now that it's out there ...I actually rode that guys (99% sure) JS many years ago in ATL on the 76 down to Miami..and he was a proper gent.

Still think most of what he writes, lacks objectivity and can be childish - though his latest meltdown in Aug seems to have passed...he still deserves his privacy.

fv

Latest resources

Back